MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 03:29:25| >> :120:31345:31345:
Europa Conference League | Group Stage
Nov 30, 2023 at 5.45pm UK
Aspmyra Stadion
Lugano
Bodo/Glimt
5 - 2
Lugano
Pellegrino (40', 78'), Fet (52'), Berg (65'), Kapskarmo (88')
Moumbagna (42'), Pellegrino (60'), Zugelj (81')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Celar (69'), Babic (86')
Mahmoud (45'), Saipi (60'), Cimignani (63'), Hajdari (90+5'), Vladi (90+2')
Coverage of the Europa Conference League Group Stage clash between Bodo/Glimt and Lugano.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brann 4-2 Bodo/Glimt
Sunday, November 26 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Yverdon Sport 0-5 Lugano
Saturday, November 25 at 7.30pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bodo/Glimt win with a probability of 65.33%. A draw had a probability of 18.2% and a win for Lugano had a probability of 16.48%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bodo/Glimt win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.35%) and 3-1 (7.63%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.91%), while for a Lugano win it was 1-2 (4.51%). The actual scoreline of 5-2 was predicted with a 1.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bodo/Glimt would win this match.

Result
Bodo/GlimtDrawLugano
65.33% (-0.0049999999999955 -0) 18.19% (0.0019999999999989 0) 16.48% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 61.89% (0.012 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.76% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)31.24% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.33% (0.011000000000003 0.01)52.67% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Bodo/Glimt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.98% (0.0030000000000001 0)9.02%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.29% (0.0030000000000001 0)30.71%
Lugano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.02% (0.012999999999991 0.01)31.97% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.56% (0.013999999999999 0.01)68.43% (-0.012 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Bodo/Glimt 65.33%
    Lugano 16.48%
    Draw 18.19%
Bodo/GlimtDrawLugano
2-1 @ 9.52%
2-0 @ 8.35% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 7.63%
1-0 @ 6.94% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 6.69% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 4.59%
3-2 @ 4.35% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-0 @ 4.03% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-2 @ 2.62%
5-1 @ 2.21%
5-0 @ 1.94%
5-2 @ 1.26% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-3 @ 1% (0.001 0)
Other @ 4.21%
Total : 65.33%
1-1 @ 7.91% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-2 @ 5.43% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 2.88% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-3 @ 1.65% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 18.19%
1-2 @ 4.51% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 3.29%
2-3 @ 2.06% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 1.87% (0.0010000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 1.71% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 16.48%

How you voted: Bodo/Glimt vs Lugano

Bodo/Glimt
88.0%
Draw
8.0%
Lugano
4.0%
25
Head to Head
Sep 21, 2023 8pm
Group Stage
Lugano
0-0
Bodo/Glimt
Sabbatini (64'), Bislimi (75'), Croci-Torti (79'), Saipi (90')
Saltnes (67')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!