MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 13:21:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
FC Volendam
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Excelsior
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
PEC Zwolle
Eredivisie | Gameweek 15
Dec 9, 2023 at 7pm UK
MAC³PARK Stadion
NEC
PEC Zwolle
1 - 3
Nijmegen
Namli (75')
van den Berg (90')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Tavsan (43'), van Rooij (46'), Baas (90+2')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Eredivisie clash between PEC Zwolle and NEC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Volendam 0-5 PEC Zwolle
Saturday, December 2 at 5.45pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: AZ 1-2 Nijmegen
Wednesday, December 6 at 6pm in Eredivisie

We said: PEC Zwolle 1-1 NEC

There is little to choose between the teams heading into this one, and Saturday's game could easily swing either way. That said, we are backing a share of the spoils with honours even at the end of the 90 minutes. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a PEC Zwolle win with a probability of 55.4%. A draw had a probability of 22.5% and a win for NEC had a probability of 22.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a PEC Zwolle win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.56%) and 2-0 (8.96%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.53%), while for a NEC win it was 1-2 (5.8%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.1% likelihood.

Result
PEC ZwolleDrawNEC
55.4% (0.91500000000001 0.92) 22.49% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 22.1% (-0.911 -0.91)
Both teams to score 56.51% (-1.209 -1.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.13% (-1.03 -1.03)42.87% (1.024 1.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.73% (-1.027 -1.03)65.27% (1.021 1.02)
PEC Zwolle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.64% (-0.055000000000007 -0.06)15.35% (0.049000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.87% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)44.12% (0.091999999999999 0.09)
NEC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.76% (-1.386 -1.39)33.23% (1.379 1.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.16% (-1.555 -1.56)69.84% (1.548 1.55)
Score Analysis
    PEC Zwolle 55.4%
    NEC 22.1%
    Draw 22.49%
PEC ZwolleDrawNEC
2-1 @ 9.87% (0.043000000000001 0.04)
1-0 @ 9.56% (0.411 0.41)
2-0 @ 8.96% (0.371 0.37)
3-1 @ 6.16% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 5.6% (0.222 0.22)
3-2 @ 3.4% (-0.121 -0.12)
4-1 @ 2.89% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 2.62% (0.1 0.1)
4-2 @ 1.59% (-0.059 -0.06)
5-1 @ 1.08% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-0 @ 0.98% (0.035 0.04)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 55.4%
1-1 @ 10.53% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.44% (-0.185 -0.19)
0-0 @ 5.1% (0.227 0.23)
3-3 @ 1.25% (-0.094 -0.09)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 22.49%
1-2 @ 5.8% (-0.187 -0.19)
0-1 @ 5.62% (0.044 0.04)
0-2 @ 3.1% (-0.094 -0.09)
1-3 @ 2.13% (-0.153 -0.15)
2-3 @ 2% (-0.148 -0.15)
0-3 @ 1.14% (-0.08 -0.08)
Other @ 2.32%
Total : 22.1%

How you voted: PEC Zwolle vs Nijmegen

PEC Zwolle
40.0%
Draw
40.0%
NEC
20.0%
5
Head to Head
Feb 5, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 19
PEC Zwolle
1-1
Nijmegen
Redan (27')
Nakayama (8'), van Wermeskerken (86')
Voet (69')
Bruijn (26')
Vet (42'), Verdonk (72')
Aug 20, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 1
Nijmegen
2-0
PEC Zwolle
Akman (4'), Okita (42')
Duelund (18'), Okita (36'), Bruijn (54'), Elkarouani (73')

Clement (53'), Reijnders (82'), van den Belt (85')
Kersten (88')
Feb 10, 2017 7pm
Aug 5, 2016 7pm
Nijmegen
1-1
PEC Zwolle
Ofosu (64')
Buwalda (43'), Dumic (65')
Menig (32')
Apr 20, 2016 5.30pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PSV EindhovenPSV23212077116665
2Feyenoord22164256173952
3FC Twente22135442222044
4AZ AlkmaarAZ22116542222039
5Ajax22106651411036
6Go Ahead Eagles229763729834
7NECNijmegen238964337633
8FC UtrechtUtrecht238872930-132
9Sparta RotterdamSparta2385102933-429
10PEC Zwolle2376103241-927
11Almere CityAlmere City227692237-1527
12Fortuna SittardSittard2376102339-1627
13Heerenveen2274113444-1025
14Heracles2364132953-2422
15SBV ExcelsiorExcelsior2349103647-1121
16RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk2353152040-2018
17Vitesse2344151847-2916
18FC VolendamVolendam2234152353-3013

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!