MX23RW : Friday, March 1 17:18:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
FC Volendam
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Excelsior
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
FC Volendam
Eredivisie | Gameweek 14
Dec 2, 2023 at 5.45pm UK
Kras Stadion
PEC Zwolle
Volendam
0 - 5
PEC Zwolle

Twigt (71'), Zeefuik (88')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Velanas (59'), Druijf (62', 67', 87'), Thy (82')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Eredivisie clash between FC Volendam and PEC Zwolle, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AZ 3-0 Volendam
Sunday, November 26 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: PEC Zwolle 1-2 RKC Waalwijk
Saturday, November 25 at 8pm in Eredivisie

We said: FC Volendam 1-2 PEC Zwolle

The teams boast similar attacking records heading into this one, but Zwolle have fared better defensively, and we just about fancy them to emerge victorious at the end of the 90 minutes. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a PEC Zwolle win with a probability of 42.86%. A win for FC Volendam had a probability of 34.65% and a draw had a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a PEC Zwolle win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (5.96%) and 0-2 (5.38%). The likeliest FC Volendam win was 2-1 (7.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.57%). The actual scoreline of 0-5 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that PEC Zwolle would win this match.

Result
FC VolendamDrawPEC Zwolle
34.65% (-0.092999999999996 -0.09) 22.5% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 42.86% (0.081999999999994 0.08)
Both teams to score 66.78% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.22% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)33.78% (0.073999999999998 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.39% (-0.087999999999994 -0.09)55.61% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
FC Volendam Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.93% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)20.07% (0.081 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.71% (-0.131 -0.13)52.29% (0.128 0.13)
PEC Zwolle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.54%16.46% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.84% (0.00099999999999767 0)46.16% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Score Analysis
    FC Volendam 34.65%
    PEC Zwolle 42.86%
    Draw 22.5%
FC VolendamDrawPEC Zwolle
2-1 @ 7.69% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-0 @ 5.31% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-0 @ 4.26% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 4.12% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.71% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.28% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.65% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.49% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-0 @ 0.92% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 3.23%
Total : 34.65%
1-1 @ 9.57% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.93% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.3% (0.013 0.01)
3-3 @ 2.23% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.46%
Total : 22.5%
1-2 @ 8.63% (0.013 0.01)
0-1 @ 5.96% (0.024 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.38% (0.022 0.02)
1-3 @ 5.19% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
2-3 @ 4.17% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-3 @ 3.23% (0.013 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.34% (0.004 0)
2-4 @ 1.88% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-4 @ 1.46% (0.006 0.01)
3-4 @ 1.01% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 42.86%

How you voted: Volendam vs PEC Zwolle

FC Volendam
22.4%
Draw
28.6%
PEC Zwolle
49.0%
49
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PSV EindhovenPSV23212077116665
2Feyenoord23174258174155
3FC Twente23145445222347
4AZ AlkmaarAZ23126544222242
5Ajax2310675143836
6Go Ahead Eagles239773732534
7NECNijmegen238964337633
8FC UtrechtUtrecht238872930-132
9Sparta RotterdamSparta2385102933-429
10Heerenveen2384113844-628
11PEC Zwolle2376103241-927
12Fortuna SittardSittard2376102339-1627
13Almere CityAlmere City2376102239-1727
14Heracles2364132953-2422
15SBV ExcelsiorExcelsior2349103647-1121
16RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk2353152040-2018
17Vitesse2344151847-2916
18FC VolendamVolendam2334162357-3413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!