MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:55:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Airdrieonians
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dundee United
Dunfermline Athletic
Greenock Morton
Inverness CT
Partick Thistle
Queen's Park
Raith Rovers
Arbroath
Scottish Championship | Gameweek 25
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Gayfield Park
Inverness CT

Arbroath
1 - 1
Inverness

Mackinnon (82')
Slater (37'), Little (77'), McKenna (80')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Harper (90+4')
Samuel (49'), Kerr (76'), Devine (83')
Coverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Arbroath and Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dunfermline 1-1 Arbroath
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Scottish Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Inverness Caledonian Thistle win with a probability of 45.42%. A win for Arbroath has a probability of 30.09% and a draw has a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inverness Caledonian Thistle win is 1-2 with a probability of 9.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-1 (9.08%) and 0-2 (7.31%). The likeliest Arbroath win is 2-1 (7.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.49%).

Result
ArbroathDrawInverness Caledonian Thistle
30.09% (-0.023 -0.02) 24.49% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 45.42% (0.026000000000003 0.03)
Both teams to score 57.43% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.82% (0.0019999999999953 0)45.18% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.47% (0.0019999999999953 0)67.52% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Arbroath Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.79% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)28.21% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.1% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)63.9% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Inverness Caledonian Thistle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.99% (0.013000000000005 0.01)20% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.8% (0.019000000000005 0.02)52.19% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Arbroath 30.09%
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle 45.42%
    Draw 24.49%
ArbroathDrawInverness Caledonian Thistle
2-1 @ 7.27% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-0 @ 7.14% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 4.52% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 3.07% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.47% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-0 @ 1.91% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 0.97% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 30.09%
1-1 @ 11.49%
2-2 @ 5.85% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 5.64% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 1.32%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.49%
1-2 @ 9.25% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-1 @ 9.08% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 7.31% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 4.96% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 3.92% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 3.14% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 2% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.58% (0.0029999999999999 0)
2-4 @ 1.26% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 45.42%

Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 16
Inverness
1-2
Arbroath
Mckay (39')
Udjur (21')
Bird (29'), Gold (42')
Gold (17'), Bird (35'), Stowe (82'), Hamilton (89')
Sep 30, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Arbroath
2-3
Inverness
Stewart (69'), McKenna (79')
Slater (47')
Longstaff (10'), Doran (31'), Mckay (48')
Gilmour (88')
Sep 9, 2023 3pm
Third Round
Arbroath
4-2
Inverness
Gold (34'), O'Brien (41'), Stewart (70'), Steele (84')
O'Brien (75')
Brooks (43'), Hyde (90+3')
Boyes (84')
Lodovica (63')
Apr 11, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 28
Inverness
2-0
Arbroath
Shaw (53'), Allardice (78' pen.)
Jan 7, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 21
Arbroath
1-4
Inverness
Mckay (9'), Henderson (45'), MacKay (65'), Nicolson (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dundee UnitedDundee Utd33208568224668
2Raith Rovers33188752421062
3Partick ThistlePartick33131285850851
4AirdrieoniansAirdrieonians33156124438651
5Dunfermline AthleticDunfermline33119133944-542
6Ayr UnitedAyr33126155057-742
7Greenock MortonMorton33118144042-241
8Inverness Caledonian ThistleInverness33911133737038
9Queen's ParkQueen's Park3399154356-1336
10Arbroath3365223477-4323


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!