MX23RW : Friday, March 1 17:00:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Airdrieonians
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dundee United
Dunfermline Athletic
Greenock Morton
Inverness CT
Partick Thistle
Queen's Park
Raith Rovers
Ayr United
Scottish Championship | Gameweek 14
Jan 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Somerset Park
Arbroath
Ayr
2 - 0
Arbroath
Dempsey (74'), Chalmers (77')
Syla (78')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Robinson (42'), Hamilton (55'), Jacobs (63'), Stewart (63')
Coverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Ayr United and Arbroath.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Arbroath 0-0 Ayr
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in Scottish Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ayr United win with a probability of 59.21%. A draw had a probability of 22.2% and a win for Arbroath had a probability of 18.6%.

The most likely scoreline for an Ayr United win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.44%) and 2-1 (9.91%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.53%), while for an Arbroath win it was 0-1 (5.61%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Ayr United would win this match.

Result
Ayr UnitedDrawArbroath
59.21% (5.108 5.11) 22.19% (-1.578 -1.58) 18.6% (-3.523 -3.52)
Both teams to score 51.92% (-0.453 -0.45)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.73% (2.113 2.11)46.27% (-2.105 -2.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.44% (1.962 1.96)68.56% (-1.954 -1.95)
Ayr United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.74% (2.531 2.53)15.26% (-2.524 -2.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.05% (4.552 4.55)43.95% (-4.545 -4.55)
Arbroath Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.27% (-2.435 -2.44)38.73% (2.441 2.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.53% (-2.39 -2.39)75.47% (2.396 2.4)
Score Analysis
    Ayr United 59.21%
    Arbroath 18.6%
    Draw 22.18%
Ayr UnitedDrawArbroath
1-0 @ 11.11% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 10.44% (0.818 0.82)
2-1 @ 9.91% (0.153 0.15)
3-0 @ 6.54% (1.005 1.01)
3-1 @ 6.21% (0.593 0.59)
4-0 @ 3.08% (0.685 0.69)
3-2 @ 2.94% (0.098 0.1)
4-1 @ 2.92% (0.494 0.49)
4-2 @ 1.38% (0.155 0.16)
5-0 @ 1.16% (0.33 0.33)
5-1 @ 1.1% (0.26 0.26)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 59.21%
1-1 @ 10.53% (-0.76 -0.76)
0-0 @ 5.91% (-0.543 -0.54)
2-2 @ 4.7% (-0.245 -0.25)
3-3 @ 0.93% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 22.18%
0-1 @ 5.61% (-0.936 -0.94)
1-2 @ 5% (-0.727 -0.73)
0-2 @ 2.66% (-0.657 -0.66)
1-3 @ 1.58% (-0.354 -0.35)
2-3 @ 1.49% (-0.184 -0.18)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 18.6%

Head to Head
Jan 13, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 21
Arbroath
0-0
Ayr
McIntosh (90+6')
Reading (41'), Young (88')
Sep 2, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 4
Arbroath
2-1
Ayr
Bird (21'), Hylton (82')
O'Brien (45+2'), Hylton (71'), Little (75')
Rose (45+3')
McAllister (26')
Mar 31, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 31
Arbroath
2-0
Ayr
Hilson (27'), Gold (60')
Jan 14, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 22
Ayr
2-2
Arbroath
Dempsey (38' pen.), McGinty (76')
Adarkwa (57'), Ben El-Mhanni (63')
Oct 29, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 13
Arbroath
0-2
Ayr
Dempsey (70' pen.), Mitchell-Lawson (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dundee UnitedDundee Utd25156449163351
2Raith Rovers25156444331151
3Partick ThistlePartick2510875044638
4Greenock MortonMorton2510783428637
5Ayr UnitedAyr2695123848-1032
6AirdrieoniansAirdrieonians2494112529-431
7Queen's ParkQueen's Park2686123844-630
8Dunfermline AthleticDunfermline2578102834-629
9Inverness Caledonian ThistleInverness2669113032-227
10Arbroath2555152553-2820

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!