MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:25:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Athletic Bilbao logo
La Liga | Gameweek 27
Mar 3, 2024 at 8pm UK
San Mames Barria
Barcelona logo

Athletic Bilbao
0 - 0
Barcelona


Garcia (52'), Imanol (65'), Berenguer (86')
FT

Araujo (32'), Xavi (33'), Christensen (62'), Kounde (88')

The Match

Match Report

Champions League-chasing Athletic Bilbao hold Barcelona to a point in an uninspiring goalless draw at San Mames.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's La Liga clash between Athletic Bilbao and Barcelona.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Athletic Bilbao and Barcelona, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole looks at how Barcelona could line up in Sunday's La Liga clash with Athletic Bilbao.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Barcelona's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their La Liga clash with Athletic Bilbao.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Athletic Bilbao 3-0 Atletico
Thursday, February 29 at 8.30pm in Copa del Rey
Last Game: Barcelona 4-0 Getafe
Saturday, February 24 at 3.15pm in La Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barcelona win with a probability of 39.76%. A win for Athletic Bilbao had a probability of 35.53% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barcelona win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.2%) and 0-2 (6.15%). The likeliest Athletic Bilbao win was 2-1 (8.11%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.53%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
Athletic BilbaoDrawBarcelona
35.53% (0.234 0.23) 24.71% (0.159 0.16) 39.76% (-0.389 -0.39)
Both teams to score 58.67% (-0.529 -0.53)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.57% (-0.704 -0.7)44.43% (0.711 0.71)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.2% (-0.686 -0.69)66.8% (0.694 0.69)
Athletic Bilbao Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.49% (-0.194 -0.19)24.51% (0.2 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.03% (-0.27699999999999 -0.28)58.97% (0.282 0.28)
Barcelona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.71% (-0.49600000000001 -0.5)22.29% (0.502 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.26% (-0.753 -0.75)55.74% (0.759 0.76)
Score Analysis
    Athletic Bilbao 35.53%
    Barcelona 39.76%
    Draw 24.71%
Athletic BilbaoDrawBarcelona
2-1 @ 8.11% (0.035 0.04)
1-0 @ 7.68% (0.191 0.19)
2-0 @ 5.4% (0.103 0.1)
3-1 @ 3.8% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.85% (-0.048 -0.05)
3-0 @ 2.53% (0.034 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.34% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 35.53%
1-1 @ 11.53% (0.12 0.12)
2-2 @ 6.09% (-0.066 -0.07)
0-0 @ 5.46% (0.167 0.17)
3-3 @ 1.43% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 24.71%
1-2 @ 8.65% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
0-1 @ 8.2% (0.129 0.13)
0-2 @ 6.15% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 4.33% (-0.088 -0.09)
0-3 @ 3.08% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-3 @ 3.05% (-0.079 -0.08)
1-4 @ 1.63% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-4 @ 1.16% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-4 @ 1.14% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 39.76%

How you voted: Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona

Athletic Bilbao
33.3%
Draw
20.9%
Barcelona
45.8%
201
Head to Head
Jan 24, 2024 8.30pm
Quarter-Finals
Athletic Bilbao
4-2
Barcelona
Guruzeta (1'), Sancet (49'), Williams (105+2'), Williams (120+1')
Sancet (36'), Prados (82'), Herrera (109'), Williams (120+2')
Lewandowski (26'), Yamal (32')
Xavi (17'), Christensen (17'), Torres (82'), Fort (84'), Yamal (95'), de Jong (115'), Roberto (117')
Oct 22, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 10
Barcelona
1-0
Athletic Bilbao
Guiu (80')
Gavi (16'), Romeu (41'), Guiu (83'), Guiu (83')

Garcia (37'), Ares (73'), de Marcos (89')
Mar 12, 2023 8pm
Oct 23, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 11
Barcelona
4-0
Athletic Bilbao
Dembele (12'), Roberto (18'), Lewandowski (22'), Torres (73')
Feb 27, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 26
Barcelona
4-0
Athletic Bilbao
Aubameyang (37'), Dembele (73'), De Jong (90'), Depay (90+3')
Busquets (48'), Pique (70')

Balenziaga (54')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad301310743311249
7Real BetisBetis31111283837145
8Valencia30128103332144
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna30116133643-739
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria30110192860-3213


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!