MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 02:49:43| >> :600:199341:199341:
Nottingham Forest logo
FA Cup | Fifth Round
Feb 28, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The City Ground
Manchester United logo

Nott'm Forest
0 - 1
Man Utd

FT(HT: 0-0)
Casemiro (89')
Lindelof (77')

The Match

Match Report

Casemiro scores a late winner as Manchester United beat Nottingham Forest 1-0 to book their spot in the quarter-finals of the FA Cup.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Wednesday's FA Cup clash between Nottingham Forest and Manchester United.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's FA Cup clash between Nottingham Forest and Manchester United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Manchester United could line up for Wednesday's FA Cup fifth-round tie with Nottingham Forest.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Manchester United's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their FA Cup clash with Nottingham Forest.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Man Utd 1-2 Fulham
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester United win with a probability of 56.18%. A win for Nottingham Forest had a probability of 22.81% and a draw had a probability of 21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester United win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (7.63%) and 0-1 (7.33%). The likeliest Nottingham Forest win was 2-1 (5.86%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.27%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Manchester United would win this match.

Result
Nottingham ForestDrawManchester United
22.81% (-0.342 -0.34) 21.01% (-0.171 -0.17) 56.18% (0.52 0.52)
Both teams to score 62.82% (0.166 0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.98% (0.41999999999999 0.42)35.02% (-0.412 -0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.99% (0.46599999999999 0.47)57.01% (-0.457 -0.46)
Nottingham Forest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.77% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)28.23% (0.052 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.07% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)63.93% (0.065999999999995 0.07)
Manchester United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.52% (0.292 0.29)12.48% (-0.286 -0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.56% (0.59699999999999 0.6)38.44% (-0.59 -0.59)
Score Analysis
    Nottingham Forest 22.81%
    Manchester United 56.18%
    Draw 21.01%
Nottingham ForestDrawManchester United
2-1 @ 5.86% (-0.076 -0.08)
1-0 @ 4.45% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-0 @ 2.82% (-0.067 -0.07)
3-2 @ 2.57% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.47% (-0.035 -0.04)
3-0 @ 1.19% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 22.81%
1-1 @ 9.27% (-0.106 -0.11)
2-2 @ 6.1% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.52% (-0.074 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.79% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 21.01%
1-2 @ 9.65% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 7.63% (0.008 0.01)
0-1 @ 7.33% (-0.073 -0.07)
1-3 @ 6.7% (0.071000000000001 0.07)
0-3 @ 5.29% (0.064 0.06)
2-3 @ 4.23% (0.039 0.04)
1-4 @ 3.48% (0.074 0.07)
0-4 @ 2.75% (0.062 0.06)
2-4 @ 2.2% (0.044 0.04)
1-5 @ 1.45% (0.046 0.05)
0-5 @ 1.15% (0.039 0.04)
3-4 @ 0.93% (0.017 0.02)
2-5 @ 0.92% (0.028 0.03)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 56.18%

How you voted: Nott'm Forest vs Man Utd

Nottingham Forest
19.4%
Draw
17.2%
Manchester United
63.4%
268
Head to Head
Dec 30, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 20
Nott'm Forest
2-1
Man Utd
Dominguez (64'), Gibbs-White (82')
Gibbs-White (56'), Mangala (88')
Rashford (78')
Dalot (58'), Varane (59'), Garnacho (85'), Eriksen (90+9')
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 3
Man Utd
3-2
Nott'm Forest
Eriksen (17'), Casemiro (52'), Fernandes (76' pen.)
Wan-Bissaka (58'), Rashford (82'), Onana (89'), Fernandes (90+6')
Awoniyi (2'), Boly (4')
Aurier (44'), Gibbs-White (45+2'), Aina (62'), Kouyate (90+6')
Worrall (67')
Apr 16, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 31
Nott'm Forest
0-2
Man Utd
Antony (32'), Dalot (76')
Jan 25, 2023 8pm
Semi-Finals 1st Leg
Nott'm Forest
0-3
Man Utd
Rashford (6'), Weghorst (45'), Fernandes (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
12.30pm
Tsitsipas
Sinner
2.30pm
Djokovic
Ruud
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Arsenal31225475245171
2Liverpool31218272304271
3Manchester CityMan City31217371314070
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs31186765452060
5Aston Villa32186866491760
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd31154124546-149
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham32139105256-448
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle311451265521347
9Chelsea30128105552344
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton311110105149243
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves31126134449-542
12Bournemouth31118124555-1041
13Fulham32116154751-439
14Crystal Palace3179153654-1830
15Brentford3278174558-1329
16Everton3198143242-1027
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3278174056-1625
18Luton TownLuton3267194565-2025
19Burnley3247213267-3519
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3137213082-5216


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!