MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 15:47:49| >> :60:1337:1337:
May 27, 2022 at 1.30am UK at Estadio Metropolitano Roberto Melendez
Junior
0 - 4
Union

Fuentes (66'), Andres Esparragoza Perez (88')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Albornoz (2' og.), Alvez (41'), Zenon (47'), Gallegos (89')
Alvez (66'), Britez (81'), Esquivel (90+1')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Friday's Copa Sudamericana clash between Atletico Junior and Union, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Junior 0-4 Union
Friday, May 27 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Union 1-2 Tigre
Sunday, June 5 at 5pm in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: Colon vs. Union
Sunday, June 12 at 5pm in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Atletico Junior 2-1 Union

The stakes could not be higher for Thursday's contest, with a place in the knockout rounds on the line, and with the visitors requiring a win to make it through they could leave space in behind as they push forward, which could play into the hands of Atletico Junior who we think will edge out Union. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Junior win with a probability of 51.79%. A draw had a probability of 25.4% and a win for Union had a probability of 22.82%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Junior win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.94%) and 2-1 (9.41%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.01%), while for a Union win it was 0-1 (7.68%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 0.3% likelihood.

Result
Atletico JuniorDrawUnion
51.79% (0.024000000000001 0.02) 25.39% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 22.82% (-0.011999999999997 -0.01)
Both teams to score 48.39% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.91% (0.030000000000001 0.03)54.09% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.48% (0.024000000000001 0.02)75.52% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)
Atletico Junior Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.09% (0.021999999999991 0.02)20.9% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.37% (0.033000000000001 0.03)53.63% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Union Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.18% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)38.82% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.44% (0.0040000000000013 0)75.56% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Junior 51.78%
    Union 22.82%
    Draw 25.38%
Atletico JuniorDrawUnion
1-0 @ 12.7%
2-0 @ 9.94% (0.0010000000000012 0)
2-1 @ 9.41% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 5.19% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 4.91% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.32% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 2.03% (0.0029999999999997 0)
4-1 @ 1.92% (0.0029999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 51.78%
1-1 @ 12.01% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.12% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.45% (0.0019999999999998 0)
Other @ 0.8%
Total : 25.38%
0-1 @ 7.68% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-2 @ 5.69% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 3.63% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 1.79%
2-3 @ 1.4%
0-3 @ 1.15% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.48%
Total : 22.82%

Head to Head
Apr 6, 2022 11.15pm
Union
1-1
Junior
Vera (2')
Gonzalez (28'), Britez (74'), Gallegos (86')
Gonzalez (56')
Vera (6' og.)
Cabrera (28'), Gonzalez (42'), Moreno (43'), Rosero (62'), Borja (68'), Giraldo (74')
Gonzalez (55')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!