MX23RW : Friday, August 19 12:07:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 17, 2022 at 8pm UK at Estadio Municipal Arquitecto Antonio Eleuterio Ubilla
Cerro Largo
0 - 0
Nacional

Alvarez (41'), Max (51'), Morales (75'), Bentaberry (81')
FT

Marichal (70'), Rodriguez (87')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Cerro Largo and Nacional.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerrito 0-2 Cerro Largo
Monday, July 11 at 11.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Nacional 3-1 Plaza Colonia
Sunday, July 10 at 12am in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nacional win with a probability of 46.71%. A draw had a probability of 27.2% and a win for Cerro Largo had a probability of 26.08%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nacional win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.22%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.18%) and 1-2 (8.84%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.73%), while for a Cerro Largo win it was 1-0 (9.17%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood.

Result
Cerro LargoDrawNacional
26.08% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02) 27.21% (0.030999999999999 0.03) 46.71% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Both teams to score 46.39% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.74% (-0.119 -0.12)58.25% (0.118 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.11% (-0.093 -0.09)78.89% (0.090999999999994 0.09)
Cerro Largo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.82% (-0.081000000000003 -0.08)38.17% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.06% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08)74.93% (0.075999999999993 0.08)
Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.04% (-0.060999999999993 -0.06)24.96% (0.058999999999997 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.4% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)59.6% (0.080999999999996 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Cerro Largo 26.08%
    Nacional 46.71%
    Draw 27.2%
Cerro LargoDrawNacional
1-0 @ 9.17% (0.020999999999999 0.02)
2-1 @ 6.13% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
2-0 @ 4.42% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 1.97% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.42% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 1.37% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 26.08%
1-1 @ 12.73% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.53% (0.042 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.26% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 13.22% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-2 @ 9.18% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.84% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 4.25% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
1-3 @ 4.09% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.97% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.47% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 1.42% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 46.71%

Head to Head
Apr 23, 2022 12am
Cerro Largo
0-2
Nacional

Martinez (19'), Max (60'), Correa (90')
Monzeglio (35', 49')
Castro (38'), Marichal (53'), Lozano (85'), Fagundez (90+1')
Sep 11, 2021 10.30pm
Cerro Largo
1-1
Nacional
Otormin (24')
Ferreira (56'), Di Yorio (65'), Paiva (70')
Ferreira (88')
Risso (19')
Garcia (45'), Gabrielli (72')
Risso (23')
Jun 3, 2021 12.30am
Nacional
1-2
Cerro Largo
May (76')
Gabrielli (13')
Gabrielli (19')
Otormin (41'), Beltran (65')
Estol (28'), Rodriguez (58'), Cayetano (84')
Rodriguez (69')
Jan 20, 2021 10.30pm
Feb 22, 2020 11pm
Nacional
2-2
Cerro Largo
Yacob (90'), Bergessio (90')
Yacob (58'), Suarez (69'), Mendez (90'), Mejia (90')
Fernandez (44'), Dorrego (75')
Jorge (17'), Aguerre (45')
Aguerre (90')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!