MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:10:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 25, 2022 at 7pm UK at Estadio Jardines del Hipódromo
Danubio
0 - 1
Nacional

Rea (24'), Vicente (90')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Luis Rodriguez (80')
Marichal (24'), Castro (57'), Laborda (73'), Carballo (90+4')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Danubio and Nacional.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boston River 2-0 Danubio
Monday, June 20 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Nacional 3-0 River Plate
Saturday, June 18 at 10pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nacional win with a probability of 47.56%. A draw had a probability of 28.2% and a win for Danubio had a probability of 24.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nacional win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.88%) and 1-2 (8.5%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.81%), while for a Danubio win it was 1-0 (9.66%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 14.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Nacional in this match.

Result
DanubioDrawNacional
24.24% (0.109 0.11) 28.19% (0.159 0.16) 47.56% (-0.265 -0.27)
Both teams to score 42.37% (-0.29 -0.29)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.37% (-0.42 -0.42)62.63% (0.422 0.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.8% (-0.307 -0.31)82.2% (0.30699999999999 0.31)
Danubio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.68% (-0.137 -0.14)42.32% (0.139 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.29% (-0.119 -0.12)78.71% (0.12100000000001 0.12)
Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.46% (-0.327 -0.33)26.54% (0.327 0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.26% (-0.435 -0.43)61.74% (0.436 0.44)
Score Analysis
    Danubio 24.24%
    Nacional 47.55%
    Draw 28.19%
DanubioDrawNacional
1-0 @ 9.66% (0.114 0.11)
2-1 @ 5.51% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-0 @ 4.15% (0.033 0.03)
3-1 @ 1.58% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.19% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 1.05% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 1.11%
Total : 24.24%
1-1 @ 12.81% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 11.23% (0.18 0.18)
2-2 @ 3.65% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 0.5%
Total : 28.19%
0-1 @ 14.89% (0.09 0.09)
0-2 @ 9.88% (-0.029000000000002 -0.03)
1-2 @ 8.5% (-0.058 -0.06)
0-3 @ 4.37% (-0.054 -0.05)
1-3 @ 3.76% (-0.061 -0.06)
2-3 @ 1.62% (-0.032 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.45% (-0.031 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.25% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 47.55%

Head to Head
Jun 5, 2022 7pm
Danubio
2-1
Nacional
German Haller Piloni (6'), Rodriguez (72' pen.)
Fossati (13'), Rea (38'), Vicente (49'), Ferreira (76'), Rodriguez (84'), Navarro (90+3')
German Haller Piloni (12'), Rodriguez (84')
Fagundez (61')
Candido (51')
Mar 13, 2021 7.30pm
Danubio
2-1
Nacional
Siri (41'), Mendez (90+1')
Mendez (21'), Monzon (29'), Ichazo (90+7')
Vecino (23')
Vecino (37'), Corujo (44'), Orihuela (50')
Nov 21, 2020 10.30pm
Nacional
0-2
Danubio

Trasante (34'), Bergessio (63'), Martinez (90+5')
Laborda (62')
Labandeira (44'), Paiva (47')
Sosa (39'), Mendez (70')
Sep 14, 2020 12.15am
Nacional
2-0
Danubio
Dominguez (1' og.), Bergessio (55')
Mendez (26'), Rodriguez (46'), Yacob (90')
Mendez (28')

Ichazo (25'), Mederos (30'), Prieto (40'), Paiva (75')
Mederos (41')
Oct 10, 2019 12am
Nacional
1-0
Danubio
Garcia (15')
Laborda (32'), Pereira (45')

Mederos (59')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!