MX23RW : Friday, July 1 02:19:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 22, 2022 at 7.30pm UK at Estadio Jardines del Hipódromo
Danubio
1 - 2
Defensor
Rodriguez (5')
Rea (76')
Cabrera (81')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Navarro (45+8' pen.), Balboa (78' pen.)
Rocha (39'), Matturro (89')
Balboa (81')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Danubio and Defensor Sporting.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Danubio 2-1 Nacional
Sunday, June 5 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Rentistas 1-0 Defensor
Sunday, June 5 at 4pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Defensor Sporting win with a probability of 44.67%. A draw had a probability of 31% and a win for Danubio had a probability of 24.33%.

The most likely scoreline for a Defensor Sporting win was 0-1 with a probability of 17.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.75%) and 1-2 (7.39%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (14.95%), while for a Danubio win it was 1-0 (11.34%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Defensor Sporting would win this match.

Result
DanubioDrawDefensor Sporting
24.33% (-0.061 -0.06) 30.99% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02) 44.67% (0.082000000000001 0.08)
Both teams to score 36.19% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
29.63% (0.023 0.02)70.37% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
12.53% (0.013999999999999 0.01)87.47% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Danubio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.16% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)46.84% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.64% (-0.034000000000002 -0.03)82.36% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
Defensor Sporting Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.07% (0.057999999999993 0.06)31.93% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.62% (0.065999999999999 0.07)68.38% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Danubio 24.33%
    Defensor Sporting 44.67%
    Draw 30.99%
DanubioDrawDefensor Sporting
1-0 @ 11.34% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 4.91% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 4.3% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-1 @ 1.24% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 1.09% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 1.45%
Total : 24.33%
0-0 @ 14.95% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
1-1 @ 12.95%
2-2 @ 2.8% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 30.99%
0-1 @ 17.07% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 9.75% (0.023 0.02)
1-2 @ 7.39% (0.008 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.71% (0.015 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.81% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.07% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.06% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 44.67%

Head to Head
Feb 28, 2021 10.15pm
Defensor
1-1
Danubio
Milan (90+4')
Mallo (14'), Zeballos (58'), (90+1'), (90+4'), (90+6')
Mallo (90+1')
Mederos (86')
Victorino (52'), Rodriguez (74'), Mederos (87'), Comachi (90+3')
Oct 18, 2020 7pm
Danubio
0-0
Defensor

Mendez (60'), Pantaleone (64'), Victorino (67')

Boggio (27'), Gonzalez (57'), Viudez (77')
Viudez (79')
Sep 6, 2020 7pm
Danubio
0-0
Defensor

Siles (16'), Dominguez (35')

Gonzalez (12'), Cardacio (67'), Gonzalez (68'), Coelho (90')
Nov 2, 2019 7pm
Defensor
1-2
Danubio
Gonzalez (10')
Alvarez (26'), Malvino (86')
Victorino (33'), Pantaleone (72')
Gutierrez (8'), Jones (43'), Cristoforo (93')
Aug 25, 2019 9.30pm
Defensor
3-1
Danubio
Malvino (15'), Gonzalez (30'), Pavone (64' pen.)
Rabunal (34'), Menosse (85')
Gutierrez (18')
Siles (20'), Montes (27'), Goni (64'), Martinones (85')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LiverpoolLiverpool1510232181332
2NacionalNacional1584328101828
3Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado158342014627
4Boston RiverBoston River158342016427
5PenarolPenarol15753106426
6DanubioDanubio15663139424
7FenixFenix157261516-123
8River PlateRiver Plate155642015521
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155641611521
10Defensor SportingDefensor155551416-220
11Rentistas155191621-519
12Plaza ColoniaPlaza Colonia152761215-313
13Montevideo City TorqueTorque152761620-413
14Cerro Largo15339723-1612
15Albion152581631-1511
16Cerrito15258922-138

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!