Vega (1'), Barboza (62'), Schetino (85')
Rea (25'), Cabrera (42')
Form, Standings, Stats
Sunday, June 5 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Danubio win with a probability of 42.45%. A win for Fenix had a probability of 28.85% and a draw had a probability of 28.7%.
The most likely scoreline for a Danubio win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.44%) and 1-2 (8.19%). The likeliest Fenix win was 1-0 (10.63%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.19%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 11% likelihood.
|Both teams to score 44.13%|
|Over 2.5||Under 2.5|