MX23RW : Friday, July 1 02:21:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 29, 2022 at 12am UK at Estadio Gran Parque Central
Nacional
3 - 0
Cerrito
Gigliotti (45+1'), Ramirez (87', 90')
Marichal (11')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Villoldo (70')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Nacional and Cerrito.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Danubio 2-1 Nacional
Sunday, June 5 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Next Game: Nacional vs. Union
Tuesday, June 28 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Cerrito 1-1 Plaza Colonia
Saturday, June 4 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Next Game: River Plate vs. Cerrito
Friday, June 10 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nacional win with a probability of 58.99%. A draw had a probability of 24% and a win for Cerrito had a probability of 17.02%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nacional win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.13%) and 2-1 (9.39%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.18%), while for a Cerrito win it was 0-1 (6.66%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Nacional would win this match.

Result
NacionalDrawCerrito
58.99% (-1.16 -1.16) 23.99% (0.815 0.82) 17.02% (0.341 0.34)
Both teams to score 43.81% (-1.583 -1.58)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.39% (-2.496 -2.5)55.61% (2.491 2.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.23% (-2.08 -2.08)76.77% (2.077 2.08)
Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.34% (-1.338 -1.34)18.66% (1.335 1.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.01% (-2.292 -2.29)49.99% (2.289 2.29)
Cerrito Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.86% (-1.045 -1.05)46.13% (1.044 1.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.17% (-0.821 -0.82)81.82% (0.818 0.82)
Score Analysis
    Nacional 58.98%
    Cerrito 17.02%
    Draw 23.99%
NacionalDrawCerrito
1-0 @ 14.45% (0.76 0.76)
2-0 @ 12.13% (0.13 0.13)
2-1 @ 9.39% (-0.176 -0.18)
3-0 @ 6.79% (-0.226 -0.23)
3-1 @ 5.25% (-0.336 -0.34)
4-0 @ 2.85% (-0.225 -0.23)
4-1 @ 2.2% (-0.244 -0.24)
3-2 @ 2.03% (-0.194 -0.19)
5-0 @ 0.96% (-0.122 -0.12)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 58.98%
1-1 @ 11.18% (0.28 0.28)
0-0 @ 8.61% (0.797 0.8)
2-2 @ 3.63% (-0.178 -0.18)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 23.99%
0-1 @ 6.66% (0.438 0.44)
1-2 @ 4.33% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.58% (0.098 0.1)
1-3 @ 1.12% (-0.038 -0.04)
2-3 @ 0.94% (-0.075 -0.07)
Other @ 1.41%
Total : 17.02%

Head to Head
Nov 19, 2021 12.45am
Nacional
1-0
Cerrito
Fernandez (90+3')
Trasante (27'), Candido (47'), Fernandez (90+5')

Aviles (9'), Rodriguez (35')
Perujo (34'), Ferreira (90+5')
Aug 8, 2021 10pm
Cerrito
2-0
Nacional
Silvera (13' pen., 56')
Johan Perea Valencia (40')

Laborda (11'), D'Alessandro (12'), Fernandez (85'), Candido (90')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LiverpoolLiverpool1510232181332
2NacionalNacional1584328101828
3Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado158342014627
4Boston RiverBoston River158342016427
5PenarolPenarol15753106426
6DanubioDanubio15663139424
7FenixFenix157261516-123
8River PlateRiver Plate155642015521
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155641611521
10Defensor SportingDefensor155551416-220
11Rentistas155191621-519
12Plaza ColoniaPlaza Colonia152761215-313
13Montevideo City TorqueTorque152761620-413
14Cerro Largo15339723-1612
15Albion152581631-1511
16Cerrito15258922-138

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!