MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:09:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 22, 2022 at 10pm UK at Parque Maracaná
Cerrito
0 - 2
Wanderers

Calzada (15'), Villoldo (37'), Vila (77')
Pimienta (49')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ferreira (18'), Mendez (86')
Veglio (27'), Quagliata (67'), Hernandez (77')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Cerrito and Montevideo Wanderers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerrito 1-1 Plaza Colonia
Saturday, June 4 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Next Game: River Plate vs. Cerrito
Friday, June 10 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Montevideo Wanderers win with a probability of 47.91%. A draw had a probability of 26.5% and a win for Cerrito had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Montevideo Wanderers win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.22%) and 1-2 (9.08%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.5%), while for a Cerrito win it was 1-0 (8.6%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Montevideo Wanderers would win this match.

Result
CerritoDrawMontevideo Wanderers
25.6% (0.218 0.22) 26.48% (-0.232 -0.23) 47.91% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 48.01% (0.838 0.84)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.03% (0.992 0.99)55.97% (-0.99100000000001 -0.99)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.93% (0.802 0.8)77.07% (-0.8 -0.8)
Cerrito Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.67% (0.741 0.74)37.33% (-0.739 -0.74)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.89% (0.722 0.72)74.11% (-0.72099999999999 -0.72)
Montevideo Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.61% (0.438 0.44)23.39% (-0.435 -0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.63% (0.632 0.63)57.37% (-0.63 -0.63)
Score Analysis
    Cerrito 25.6%
    Montevideo Wanderers 47.91%
    Draw 26.48%
CerritoDrawMontevideo Wanderers
1-0 @ 8.6% (-0.156 -0.16)
2-1 @ 6.16% (0.091 0.09)
2-0 @ 4.24% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.02% (0.07 0.07)
3-2 @ 1.47% (0.069 0.07)
3-0 @ 1.39% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 1.72%
Total : 25.6%
1-1 @ 12.5% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-0 @ 8.73% (-0.338 -0.34)
2-2 @ 4.47% (0.122 0.12)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 26.48%
0-1 @ 12.68% (-0.32 -0.32)
0-2 @ 9.22% (-0.116 -0.12)
1-2 @ 9.08% (0.068999999999999 0.07)
0-3 @ 4.46% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 4.4% (0.089 0.09)
2-3 @ 2.17% (0.086 0.09)
0-4 @ 1.62% (0.021 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.6% (0.053 0.05)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 47.91%

Head to Head
Oct 24, 2021 9.30pm
Cerrito
2-2
Wanderers
Silvera (54', 83')
Villoldo (43'), Perujo (90+6')
Pais (49'), Mendez (90' pen.)
Aguirre (39'), Pereira (58'), Rivero (90+5'), Tellechea (90+8')
Jun 29, 2021 9.15pm
Wanderers
1-0
Cerrito
Lopez (79')
Riolfo (24'), Vadocz (45+1'), Monzon (52')

Cruz (14'), Aviles (27'), Manuel Ortiz (61'), Ferreira (67'), Eiraldi (74')
Aviles (42'), Ferreira (90+6')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LiverpoolLiverpool1510232181332
2NacionalNacional1584328101828
3Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado158342014627
4Boston RiverBoston River158342016427
5PenarolPenarol15753106426
6DanubioDanubio15663139424
7FenixFenix157261516-123
8River PlateRiver Plate155642015521
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155641611521
10Defensor SportingDefensor155551416-220
11Rentistas155191621-519
12Plaza ColoniaPlaza Colonia152761215-313
13Montevideo City TorqueTorque152761620-413
14Cerro Largo15339723-1612
15Albion152581631-1511
16Cerrito15258922-138

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!