MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 16:03:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Apr 18, 2022 at 12.30am UK at Parque Palermo
Rentistas
1 - 3
Wanderers
Rocha (21')
Barcia (63'), Silveira (76'), Silveira (80')
Barcia (72')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Ferreira (45'), Mendez (53', 86')
Aguirre (58'), Tellechea (68')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Rentistas and Montevideo Wanderers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rentistas 1-0 Defensor
Sunday, June 5 at 4pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Montevideo Wanderers win with a probability of 44.86%. A win for Rentistas had a probability of 29.03% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Montevideo Wanderers win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.03%) and 0-2 (8.09%). The likeliest Rentistas win was 1-0 (8.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.41%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Montevideo Wanderers would win this match.

Result
RentistasDrawMontevideo Wanderers
29.03%26.11%44.86%
Both teams to score 51.56%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.44%52.56%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.78%74.22%
Rentistas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.26%32.73%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.71%69.29%
Montevideo Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.65%23.35%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.69%57.31%
Score Analysis
    Rentistas 29.03%
    Montevideo Wanderers 44.85%
    Draw 26.1%
RentistasDrawMontevideo Wanderers
1-0 @ 8.54%
2-1 @ 6.93%
2-0 @ 4.77%
3-1 @ 2.58%
3-2 @ 1.88%
3-0 @ 1.77%
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 29.03%
1-1 @ 12.41%
0-0 @ 7.64%
2-2 @ 5.04%
3-3 @ 0.91%
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 11.11%
1-2 @ 9.03%
0-2 @ 8.09%
1-3 @ 4.38%
0-3 @ 3.92%
2-3 @ 2.45%
1-4 @ 1.59%
0-4 @ 1.43%
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 44.85%

Head to Head
Sep 26, 2021 9.45pm
Wanderers
2-1
Rentistas
Pais (48'), Rivero (51')
Araujo (23'), Pereira (86'), Hernandez (90+3')
Quagliata (16')
Acosta (58')
Urreta (45+3'), Perez (84')
Gonzalez (39')
May 31, 2021 7pm
Rentistas
0-1
Wanderers

Varela (20'), Rocha (52')
Lopez (90')
Petryk (7'), Rivero (45+3'), Aguirre (64'), Araujo (76'), Pais (90+4')
Feb 10, 2021 10.15pm
Wanderers
3-2
Rentistas
Rivero (33'), K (47'), Riolfo (81')
Rivero (58'), De Arruabarrena (85')
(90+6')
Vega (20' pen.), Rodriguez (85')
Cesar (30'), Abero (37'), Fratta (70'), Acosta (83')
Oct 25, 2020 9.45pm
Wanderers
2-2
Rentistas
Torres (21'), Gonzalez (44')
Barboza (3'), Izquierdo (49'), Morales (62'), Torres (74')
Izquierdo (87')
Vega (17', 26')
Villalba (42'), Rolin (89'), (90+6')
Aug 19, 2020 4.30pm
Rentistas
0-0
Wanderers

Callorda (6'), Rodales (55'), Abero (64')

Barboza (8'), Araujo (32'), Veglio (88'), Acuna (90')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!