MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 14:18:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 5, 2022 at 7pm UK at Estadio Jardines del Hipódromo
Danubio
2 - 1
Nacional
German Haller Piloni (6'), Rodriguez (72' pen.)
Fossati (13'), Rea (38'), Vicente (49'), Ferreira (76'), Rodriguez (84'), Navarro (90+3')
German Haller Piloni (12'), Rodriguez (84')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Fagundez (61')
Candido (51')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Danubio and Nacional.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Danubio 2-1 Nacional
Sunday, June 5 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Danubio 2-1 Nacional
Sunday, June 5 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Next Game: Nacional vs. Union
Tuesday, June 28 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nacional win with a probability of 49.05%. A draw had a probability of 28.3% and a win for Danubio had a probability of 22.64%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nacional win was 0-1 with a probability of 15.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.45%) and 1-2 (8.42%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.66%), while for a Danubio win it was 1-0 (9.52%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
DanubioDrawNacional
22.64% (0.489 0.49) 28.31% (0.287 0.29) 49.05% (-0.779 -0.78)
Both teams to score 40.66% (-0.189 -0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.97% (-0.51000000000001 -0.51)64.02% (0.508 0.51)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.8% (-0.364 -0.36)83.2% (0.36199999999999 0.36)
Danubio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.29% (0.203 0.2)44.71% (-0.205 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.3% (0.161 0.16)80.7% (-0.163 -0.16)
Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.55% (-0.614 -0.61)26.45% (0.613 0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.37% (-0.825 -0.83)61.63% (0.822 0.82)
Score Analysis
    Danubio 22.64%
    Nacional 49.04%
    Draw 28.3%
DanubioDrawNacional
1-0 @ 9.52% (0.231 0.23)
2-1 @ 5.1% (0.065 0.06)
2-0 @ 3.83% (0.114 0.11)
3-1 @ 1.37% (0.025 0.02)
3-0 @ 1.03% (0.036 0.04)
3-2 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 22.64%
1-1 @ 12.66% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 11.82% (0.22 0.22)
2-2 @ 3.39% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 0.43%
Total : 28.3%
0-1 @ 15.72% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-2 @ 10.45% (-0.17 -0.17)
1-2 @ 8.42% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
0-3 @ 4.64% (-0.159 -0.16)
1-3 @ 3.73% (-0.105 -0.11)
0-4 @ 1.54% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-3 @ 1.5% (-0.034 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.24% (-0.057 -0.06)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 49.04%

Head to Head
Mar 13, 2021 7.30pm
Danubio
2-1
Nacional
Siri (41'), Mendez (90+1')
Mendez (21'), Monzon (29'), Ichazo (90+7')
Vecino (23')
Vecino (37'), Corujo (44'), Orihuela (50')
Nov 21, 2020 10.30pm
Nacional
0-2
Danubio

Trasante (34'), Bergessio (63'), Martinez (90+5')
Laborda (62')
Labandeira (44'), Paiva (47')
Sosa (39'), Mendez (70')
Sep 14, 2020 12.15am
Nacional
2-0
Danubio
Dominguez (1' og.), Bergessio (55')
Mendez (26'), Rodriguez (46'), Yacob (90')
Mendez (28')

Ichazo (25'), Mederos (30'), Prieto (40'), Paiva (75')
Mederos (41')
Oct 10, 2019 12am
Nacional
1-0
Danubio
Garcia (15')
Laborda (32'), Pereira (45')

Mederos (59')
Jul 21, 2019 7pm
Danubio
1-2
Nacional
Paiva (76' pen.)
Montes (39'), Grossmuller (54'), Paiva (77'), Mederos (90'), Goni (94')
Bergessio (28' pen., 41')
Corujo (23'), Vina (58'), Carvalho (77')
Carvalho (80')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1LiverpoolLiverpool1510232181332
2NacionalNacional1584328101828
3Deportivo MaldonadoMaldonado158342014627
4Boston RiverBoston River158342016427
5PenarolPenarol15753106426
6DanubioDanubio15663139424
7FenixFenix157261516-123
8River PlateRiver Plate155642015521
9Montevideo WanderersWanderers155641611521
10Defensor SportingDefensor155551416-220
11Rentistas155191621-519
12Plaza ColoniaPlaza Colonia152761215-313
13Montevideo City TorqueTorque152761620-413
14Cerro Largo15339723-1612
15Albion152581631-1511
16Cerrito15258922-138

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!