MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:47:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Jun 30, 2022 at 3.30am UK at The Home Depot Center
LA Galaxy
2 - 3
Minnesota Utd
Delgado (60' pen.), Joveljic (90+3')
Williams (70')
Cabral (25'), Costa (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Reynoso (9', 43'), Fragapane (36')
Boxall (20'), Fragapane (41'), Trapp (85'), Rosales (90+4')
Rosales (90+5')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Major League Soccer clash between Los Angeles Galaxy and Minnesota United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Los Angeles Galaxy 2-2 Minnesota United

Although Minnesota are currently struggling to pick up points, they have fared well in recent meetings with Wednesday's opponents. Having avoided defeat in their last three matches with La Galaxy, we think that Minnesota will continue that run by holding their hosts to a draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Los Angeles Galaxy win with a probability of 53.07%. A draw had a probability of 23.5% and a win for Minnesota United had a probability of 23.42%.

The most likely scoreline for a Los Angeles Galaxy win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.76%) and 2-0 (8.98%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.11%), while for a Minnesota United win it was 0-1 (6.32%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 1.9% likelihood.

Result
Los Angeles GalaxyDrawMinnesota United
53.07% (-0.139 -0.14) 23.51% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 23.42% (0.145 0.15)
Both teams to score 54.86% (0.193 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.12% (0.17299999999999 0.17)45.88% (-0.175 -0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.81% (0.164 0.16)68.19% (-0.167 -0.17)
Los Angeles Galaxy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.76% (0.010999999999996 0.01)17.24% (-0.013000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.45% (0.023000000000003 0.02)47.55% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Minnesota United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.29% (0.22199999999999 0.22)33.71% (-0.225 -0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.64% (0.243 0.24)70.36% (-0.245 -0.25)
Score Analysis
    Los Angeles Galaxy 53.06%
    Minnesota United 23.42%
    Draw 23.51%
Los Angeles GalaxyDrawMinnesota United
1-0 @ 10.21% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
2-1 @ 9.76% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
2-0 @ 8.98% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06)
3-1 @ 5.72%
3-0 @ 5.26% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-2 @ 3.11% (0.02 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.51% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 2.31% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.37% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 3.83%
Total : 53.06%
1-1 @ 11.11% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.81% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-2 @ 5.31% (0.03 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.13% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 23.51%
0-1 @ 6.32% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.04% (0.032 0.03)
0-2 @ 3.44% (0.017 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.19% (0.025 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.92% (0.022 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.25% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 23.42%

How you voted: LA Galaxy vs Minnesota Utd

Los Angeles Galaxy
87.5%
Draw
12.5%
Minnesota United
0.0%
16
Head to Head
May 19, 2022 1am
Nov 7, 2021 11pm
LA Galaxy
3-3
Minnesota Utd
Lletget (45+2'), Hernandez (52', 75')
Araujo (41')
Hunou (24'), Lod (35'), Araujo (62' og.)
Dibassy (2'), Reynoso (73')
Sep 19, 2021 1am
Aug 14, 2021 11pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
UEFA Super Cup
Europa Conference League
EFL Cup
Scottish Challenge Cup
Swiss Super League
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Canadian Open Second Round
Result
Ruusuvuori
Hurkacz
3 7  2
6 64 6
4pm
Paul
Alcaraz
4pm
Ruud
Molcan
5.30pm
Rune
Carreno Busta
5.30pm
Brooksby
Bautista Agut
5.30pm
Sinner
Mannarino
6pm
Medvedev
Kyrgios
7pm
Monfils
Cressy
7.30pm
Tiafoe
Fritz
8pm
Cilic
Khachanov
8pm
De Minaur
Dimitrov
8.30pm
Norrie
Van De Zandschulp
9.30pm
Schwartzman
Ramos-Vinolas
11.30pm
Nishioka
Auger-Aliassime
11.30pm
Rublev
Evans
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia24129341182345
2New York City FCNY City23126543241942
3CF MontrealMontreal2412484039140
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2410773830837
5Columbus Crew238963126533
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati248884043-332
7New England RevolutionNew England237973534130
8Chicago Fire2486102730-330
9Orlando City2486102736-930
10Inter MiamiInter Miami2486102939-1030
11Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2492133034-429
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta237793134-328
13Toronto2475123442-826
14DC United2364132847-1922

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia24129341182345
2New York City FCNY City23126543241942
3CF MontrealMontreal2412484039140
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2410773830837
5Columbus Crew238963126533
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati248884043-332
7New England RevolutionNew England237973534130
8Chicago Fire2486102730-330
9Orlando City2486102736-930
10Inter MiamiInter Miami2486102939-1030
11Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2492133034-429
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta237793134-328
13Toronto2475123442-826
14DC United2364132847-1922

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!