MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 14:10:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
May 23, 2022 at 1am UK at The Home Depot Center
LA Galaxy
0 - 3
Houston

DePuy (65')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ferreira (11'), Pasher (58'), Ulfarsson (62')
Rodriguez (16'), Ulfarsson (62'), Avila (80'), Hadebe (86')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's Major League Soccer clash between Los Angeles Galaxy and Houston Dynamo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LA Galaxy 4-1 Austin
Sunday, May 29 at 11pm in Major League Soccer
Next Game: LA Galaxy vs. Portland
Saturday, June 18 at 10pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Salt Lake 3-0 Houston
Sunday, May 29 at 2.30am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Orlando City vs. Houston
Sunday, June 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Los Angeles Galaxy 2-0 Houston Dynamo

LA Galaxy have started the season stronger than their opponents this weekend, and that is the type of confidence that they should be looking to take into this match. Even after two poor results in their previous games, they should still have too much for Houston Dynamo in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Los Angeles Galaxy win with a probability of 58.88%. A draw had a probability of 21.8% and a win for Houston Dynamo had a probability of 19.32%.

The most likely scoreline for a Los Angeles Galaxy win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.95%) and 2-0 (9.82%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.27%), while for a Houston Dynamo win it was 0-1 (5.31%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 0.9% likelihood.

Result
Los Angeles GalaxyDrawHouston Dynamo
58.88% (0.385 0.38) 21.8% (-0.128 -0.13) 19.32% (-0.258 -0.26)
Both teams to score 54.5% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.53% (0.189 0.19)43.47% (-0.189 -0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.13% (0.184 0.18)65.87% (-0.185 -0.19)
Los Angeles Galaxy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.57% (0.184 0.18)14.43% (-0.185 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.63% (0.35599999999999 0.36)42.37% (-0.356 -0.36)
Houston Dynamo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.69% (-0.16399999999999 -0.16)36.31% (0.163 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.9% (-0.166 -0.17)73.1% (0.166 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Los Angeles Galaxy 58.87%
    Houston Dynamo 19.32%
    Draw 21.79%
Los Angeles GalaxyDrawHouston Dynamo
1-0 @ 10.14% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.95% (0.004999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 9.82% (0.048 0.05)
3-1 @ 6.42% (0.046 0.05)
3-0 @ 6.34% (0.073 0.07)
3-2 @ 3.25% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.11% (0.043 0.04)
4-0 @ 3.07% (0.056 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.57% (0.014 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.2% (0.024 0.02)
5-0 @ 1.19% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 58.87%
1-1 @ 10.27% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-0 @ 5.24% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-2 @ 5.04% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.1% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 21.79%
0-1 @ 5.31% (-0.067 -0.07)
1-2 @ 5.21% (-0.053999999999999 -0.05)
0-2 @ 2.69% (-0.046 -0.05)
1-3 @ 1.76% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.7% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-3 @ 0.91% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 19.32%

How you voted: LA Galaxy vs Houston

Los Angeles Galaxy
81.8%
Draw
18.2%
Houston Dynamo
0.0%
11
Head to Head
Oct 21, 2021 1.30am
Houston
0-3
LA Galaxy

Figueroa (37')
Kljestan (39' pen.), Valentin (45+1' og.), Cabral (47')
Hernandez (9'), Araujo (11'), DePuy (84')
Sep 16, 2021 3.30am
LA Galaxy
1-1
Houston
Hernandez (61')
dos Santos (69')
Picault (13')
Vera (51'), Ceren (65'), Valentin (80'), Quintero (86'), Garcia (90+4')
Jul 24, 2020 1am
LA Galaxy
1-1
Houston
Pavon (90+1' pen.)
Steres (84')
Quintero (17')
Struna (45+3'), Quintero (59'), Garcia (70')
Apr 26, 2020 3.30am
Feb 29, 2020 8.30pm
Houston
1-1
LA Galaxy
Manotas (54')
Garcia (49')
Pavon (13')
Katai (51')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia177822213929
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls188552820829
3CF MontrealMontreal179263229329
4New York City FCNY City1684431171428
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England176652726124
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati177372730-324
8Columbus Crew165652018221
9Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC1862101722-520
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta165472424019
12Toronto1853102434-1018
13Chicago Fire174581522-717
14DC United154291827-914

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia177822213929
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls188552820829
3CF MontrealMontreal179263229329
4New York City FCNY City1684431171428
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England176652726124
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati177372730-324
8Columbus Crew165652018221
9Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
10Charlotte FCCharlotte FC1862101722-520
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta165472424019
12Toronto1853102434-1018
13Chicago Fire174581522-717
14DC United154291827-914

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!