MX23RW : Monday, August 15 09:53:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 1, 2022 at 8pm UK at Finn Park
Finn Harps
0 - 1
Shamrock

Donelon (43')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gaffney (45')
McCann (58')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Friday's League of Ireland Premier clash between Finn Harps and Shamrock Rovers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Finn Harps 2-2 St Patrick's
Friday, June 24 at 8pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: St Patrick's 1-2 Shamrock
Monday, June 27 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

We said: Finn Harps 1-3 Shamrock Rovers

Shamrock Rovers might have struggled away from home overall this season, but they are a stronger squad overall and that should lead to them taking all three points here. The hosts are attempting to push themselves out of the relegation zone, but this could end up being a difficult fixture for them to achieve that. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shamrock Rovers win with a probability of 62%. A draw had a probability of 23.8% and a win for Finn Harps had a probability of 14.21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shamrock Rovers win was 0-1 with a probability of 16.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (13.68%) and 1-2 (8.91%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.68%), while for a Finn Harps win it was 1-0 (6.4%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 16.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Shamrock Rovers in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Shamrock Rovers.

Result
Finn HarpsDrawShamrock Rovers
14.21% (-2.997 -3) 23.79% (-1.241 -1.24) 62% (4.239 4.24)
Both teams to score 38.85% (-2.637 -2.64)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.93% (-0.14 -0.14)59.07% (0.141 0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.48% (-0.109 -0.11)79.53% (0.11199999999999 0.11)
Finn Harps Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
47.87% (-4.256 -4.26)52.13% (4.258 4.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.91% (-2.951 -2.95)86.09% (2.952 2.95)
Shamrock Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.15% (1.568 1.57)18.85% (-1.566 -1.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.7% (2.552 2.55)50.3% (-2.552 -2.55)
Score Analysis
    Finn Harps 14.21%
    Shamrock Rovers 61.99%
    Draw 23.79%
Finn HarpsDrawShamrock Rovers
1-0 @ 6.4% (-0.799 -0.8)
2-1 @ 3.48% (-0.734 -0.73)
2-0 @ 2.09% (-0.567 -0.57)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 14.21%
1-1 @ 10.68% (-0.75 -0.75)
0-0 @ 9.83% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
2-2 @ 2.9% (-0.444 -0.44)
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 23.79%
0-1 @ 16.39% (0.87 0.87)
0-2 @ 13.68% (1.35 1.35)
1-2 @ 8.91% (-0.175 -0.17)
0-3 @ 7.61% (1.076 1.08)
1-3 @ 4.96% (0.144 0.14)
0-4 @ 3.17% (0.579 0.58)
1-4 @ 2.07% (0.156 0.16)
2-3 @ 1.61% (-0.159 -0.16)
0-5 @ 1.06% (0.234 0.23)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 61.99%

How you voted: Finn Harps vs Shamrock

Finn Harps
14.3%
Draw
7.1%
Shamrock Rovers
78.6%
14
Head to Head
May 6, 2022 8pm
Shamrock
3-1
Finn Harps
Lopes (17'), Mandroiu (20', 28')
Tourish (41')
Donelon (24'), Tourish (31')
Apr 1, 2022 8pm
Finn Harps
0-3
Shamrock

McGinley (85')
Lyons (45+2', 79'), Burke (88' pen.)
(57'), Lopes (75')
Oct 29, 2021 7.45pm
Shamrock
3-0
Finn Harps
Mandroiu (4', 23'), Emakhu (87')

Connolly (80')
Sep 3, 2021 8pm
Finn Harps
2-1
Shamrock
Mustoe (56'), Owolabi (85')
Owolabi (13'), Seymore (90+2'), Mustoe (90+4')
Foley (71' og.)
Greene (3')
Jun 11, 2021 8pm
Shamrock
1-1
Finn Harps
Greene (8')
Hoare (27'), Murphy (47'), Gannon (84')
Foley (56')
Boyle (7'), Coyle (42'), Sadiki (63')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shamrock RoversShamrock25165438152353
2DundalkDundalk261310337172049
3Derry CityDerry25129441231845
4St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's25116834221239
5Sligo RoversSligo259883328535
6Bohemians258893232032
7Shelbourne2494112431-731
8Drogheda UnitedDrogheda2779112842-1430
9University College DublinUCD2637161851-3316
10Finn HarpsFinn Harps2636172347-2415

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!