MX23RW : Monday, June 17 04:03:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 15
May 19, 2024 at 7am UK
Ajinomoto Stadium
Yokohama F Marinos

FC Tokyo
1 - 1
Yokohama

Nagatomo (55')
Bangunagande (18'), Nagatomo (49'), Anzai (75'), Trevisan (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Tae-hee (25')
Kida (13'), Elber (59'), Uenaka (89')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between FC Tokyo and Yokohama F Marinos.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 3-1 FC Tokyo
Wednesday, May 15 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Tokyo win with a probability of 40.43%. A win for Yokohama F Marinos had a probability of 35.66% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Tokyo win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.33%) and 2-0 (5.85%). The likeliest Yokohama F Marinos win was 1-2 (8.08%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.88%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.9% likelihood.

Result
FC TokyoDrawYokohama F Marinos
40.43% (-0.844 -0.84) 23.9% (0.141 0.14) 35.66% (0.707 0.71)
Both teams to score 61.65% (-0.385 -0.38)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.44% (-0.559 -0.56)40.55% (0.561 0.56)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.06% (-0.57700000000001 -0.58)62.93% (0.579 0.58)
FC Tokyo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.7% (-0.619 -0.62)20.29% (0.621 0.62)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.34% (-0.998 -1)52.66% (0.999 1)
Yokohama F Marinos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.35% (0.12 0.12)22.65% (-0.118 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.71% (0.176 0.18)56.29% (-0.17400000000001 -0.17)
Score Analysis
    FC Tokyo 40.43%
    Yokohama F Marinos 35.66%
    Draw 23.9%
FC TokyoDrawYokohama F Marinos
2-1 @ 8.68% (-0.08 -0.08)
1-0 @ 7.33% (0.048 0.05)
2-0 @ 5.85% (-0.075 -0.08)
3-1 @ 4.62% (-0.133 -0.13)
3-2 @ 3.43% (-0.086 -0.09)
3-0 @ 3.11% (-0.101 -0.1)
4-1 @ 1.84% (-0.09 -0.09)
4-2 @ 1.37% (-0.062 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.24% (-0.065 -0.07)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 40.43%
1-1 @ 10.88% (0.11 0.11)
2-2 @ 6.45% (-0.037 -0.04)
0-0 @ 4.6% (0.117 0.12)
3-3 @ 1.7% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 23.9%
1-2 @ 8.08% (0.109 0.11)
0-1 @ 6.83% (0.198 0.2)
0-2 @ 5.07% (0.164 0.16)
1-3 @ 4% (0.068000000000001 0.07)
2-3 @ 3.19% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.51% (0.09 0.09)
1-4 @ 1.49% (0.031 0.03)
2-4 @ 1.19% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 0.93% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 35.66%

Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 11.30am
Gameweek 24
Yokohama
2-1
FC Tokyo
Nagato (12'), Watanabe (90+1')
Oliveira (23')
Oliveira (41'), Kimura (82')
Jun 3, 2023 7am
Gameweek 16
FC Tokyo
2-3
Yokohama
Oliveira (34', 44')
Nakagawa (57'), Abe (90+9')
Matsuki (68')
Lopes (1', 62'), Junior (89')
Sep 3, 2022 11am
Gameweek 28
FC Tokyo
2-2
Yokohama
Tsukagawa (52', 63')
Nagatomo (12')
Iwata (40'), Nakagawa (45')
Kida (45+5'), Nagato (45+6')
Apr 2, 2022 11am
Gameweek 6
Yokohama
2-1
FC Tokyo
Nishimura (8'), Lopes (47')
Abe (12')
Matsuki (1'), Abe (24')
Matsuki (75')
Nov 6, 2021 7am
Gameweek 34
Yokohama
8-0
FC Tokyo
Maeda (10', 41' pen., 48'), Junior (21' pen.), Koike (24', 69'), Higashi (84' og.), Mizunuma (86')

Morishige (20'), Nagai (49')
Morishige (39')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!