MX23RW : Sunday, May 19 12:02:58| >> :60:201:201:
Yokohama F Marinos
AFC Champions League | Semi-Finals | 2nd Leg
Apr 24, 2024 at 11am UK
Nissan Stadium

Yokohama
3 - 2
Ulsan

Uenaka (13', 30'), Lopes (21')
Kewell (40')
Kamijima (39')
FT
(aet)
Sales (35'), Bojanic (42' pen.)
Yokohama win 5-4 on penalties

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's AFC Champions League clash between Yokohama F Marinos and Ulsan Hyundai, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ulsan 1-0 Yokohama
Wednesday, April 17 at 11am in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Ulsan 1-0 Yokohama
Wednesday, April 17 at 11am in AFC Champions League

We say: Yokohama F Marinos 1-0 Ulsan Hyundai (Ulsan Hyundai advances on penalties)

There was little difference between these sides in leg one, and we expect to witness another nail-biter this week, which we believe will favour the Koreans, who boast an outstanding shot-stopper between the sticks and should know how to handle a pressure situation like this better than their Japanese opponents. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Yokohama F Marinos win with a probability of 49.51%. A win for Ulsan Hyundai had a probability of 27.88% and a draw had a probability of 22.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Yokohama F Marinos win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.51%) and 2-0 (6.99%). The likeliest Ulsan Hyundai win was 1-2 (6.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.13%).

Result
Yokohama F MarinosDrawUlsan Hyundai
49.51% (-0.056000000000004 -0.06) 22.61% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 27.88% (0.067 0.07)
Both teams to score 62.54% (0.092999999999996 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.23% (0.099000000000004 0.1)37.77% (-0.095999999999997 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.98% (0.106 0.11)60.02% (-0.103 -0.1)
Yokohama F Marinos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.45% (0.016999999999996 0.02)15.55% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.51% (0.030000000000001 0.03)44.49% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Ulsan Hyundai Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.06% (0.097999999999999 0.1)25.94% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.06% (0.13 0.13)60.94% (-0.127 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    Yokohama F Marinos 49.51%
    Ulsan Hyundai 27.89%
    Draw 22.61%
Yokohama F MarinosDrawUlsan Hyundai
2-1 @ 9.43% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.51% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 6.99% (-0.025 -0.03)
3-1 @ 5.85% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 4.33% (-0.013000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.95% (0.01 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.72% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 2.02% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.84% (0.006 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.01% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.87%
Total : 49.51%
1-1 @ 10.13% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.36% (0.012 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.03% (-0.018999999999999 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.78% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 22.61%
1-2 @ 6.84% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-1 @ 5.44% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.67% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 3.07% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.86% (0.013 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.65% (0.006 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.04% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.97% (0.007 0.01)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 27.89%

How you voted: Yokohama vs Ulsan

Yokohama F Marinos
66.7%
Draw
13.3%
Ulsan Hyundai
20.0%
15
Head to Head
Apr 17, 2024 11am
Semi-Finals 1st Leg
Ulsan
1-0
Yokohama
Lee (19')
Min-Kyu (34')

Amano (85'), Matsubara (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City37277393336088
2Arsenal37275589286186
3Liverpool372310484414379
4Aston Villa37208976562068
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs371961271611063
6Chelsea371791175621360
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle371761481602157
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd37176145558-357
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham371410135971-1252
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton371212135560-548
11Bournemouth37139155365-1248
12Crystal Palace371210155258-646
13Wolverhampton WanderersWolves37137175063-1346
14Fulham37128175159-844
15Everton37139153949-1040
16Brentford37109185461-739
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3789204766-1929
18Luton TownLuton3768235081-3126
RBurnley3759234076-3624
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd37372735101-6616


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!