MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 23:51:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Yokohama F Marinos
J1 League | Gameweek 6
Apr 3, 2024 at 11am UK
Nissan Stadium

Yokohama
0 - 0
Kawasaki

FT

Takai (22'), Tachibanada (45+4'), Ienaga (56'), Sasaki (61')
Marcinho (73')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Yokohama F Marinos and Kawasaki Frontale.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Yokohama F Marinos win with a probability of 50.19%. A win for Kawasaki Frontale had a probability of 26.81% and a draw had a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Yokohama F Marinos win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.31%) and 2-0 (7.54%). The likeliest Kawasaki Frontale win was 1-2 (6.7%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.55%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood.

Result
Yokohama F MarinosDrawKawasaki Frontale
50.19% (1.32 1.32) 23% (-0.619 -0.62) 26.81% (-0.703 -0.7)
Both teams to score 60.16% (1.55 1.55)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.5% (2.319 2.32)40.49% (-2.322 -2.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.12% (2.343 2.34)62.87% (-2.345 -2.35)
Yokohama F Marinos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.69% (1.359 1.36)16.31% (-1.362 -1.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.11% (2.412 2.41)45.89% (-2.415 -2.42)
Kawasaki Frontale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.89% (0.693 0.69)28.11% (-0.695 -0.69)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.22% (0.872 0.87)63.78% (-0.875 -0.88)
Score Analysis
    Yokohama F Marinos 50.19%
    Kawasaki Frontale 26.81%
    Draw 23%
Yokohama F MarinosDrawKawasaki Frontale
2-1 @ 9.57% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
1-0 @ 8.31% (-0.509 -0.51)
2-0 @ 7.54% (-0.108 -0.11)
3-1 @ 5.78% (0.285 0.29)
3-0 @ 4.56% (0.139 0.14)
3-2 @ 3.67% (0.248 0.25)
4-1 @ 2.62% (0.24 0.24)
4-0 @ 2.07% (0.152 0.15)
4-2 @ 1.66% (0.181 0.18)
5-1 @ 0.95% (0.125 0.13)
Other @ 3.46%
Total : 50.19%
1-1 @ 10.55% (-0.43 -0.43)
2-2 @ 6.07% (0.149 0.15)
0-0 @ 4.58% (-0.506 -0.51)
3-3 @ 1.55% (0.132 0.13)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 23%
1-2 @ 6.7% (-0.139 -0.14)
0-1 @ 5.82% (-0.518 -0.52)
0-2 @ 3.69% (-0.251 -0.25)
1-3 @ 2.83% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 2.57% (0.111 0.11)
0-3 @ 1.56% (-0.074 -0.07)
Other @ 3.64%
Total : 26.81%

Head to Head
Jul 15, 2023 11am
Gameweek 21
Yokohama
0-1
Kawasaki

Ichimori (72')
Kurumaya (90+4')
Schmidt (29')
Feb 17, 2023 10am
Gameweek 1
Kawasaki
1-2
Yokohama
Tachibanada (90+1')
Nishimura (4'), Elber (38')
Aug 7, 2022 11am
Gameweek 24
Kawasaki
2-1
Yokohama
Damiao (25'), Jesiel (90+9')
Damiao (45')
Nakagawa (45+3')
Koike (90+3')
Feb 23, 2022 5am
Gameweek 9
Yokohama
4-2
Kawasaki
Elber (57', 64'), Nakagawa (58', 78')
Ienaga (32'), Chinen (73')
Dec 4, 2021 5am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
10am
Munar
Borges
10am
Navone
Popyrin
10am
Vukic
Daniel
10am
Bouzas Maneiro
Badosa
10am
Davis
Sherif
10am
Putintseva
Yuan
10am
Stephens
Trevisan
10am
Zhu
Jimenez Kasintseva
11.30am
Altmaier
Landaluce
11.30am
Rinderknech
Shevchenko
11.30am
Safiullin
Seyboth Wild
11.30am
Arango
Anisimova
11.30am
Sorribes Tormo
Pera
11.30am
Zhang
Rogers
12pm
Osaka
Minnen
12pm
Vekic
Siegemund
1pm
Darderi
Monfils
1pm
Karatsev
Marozsan
1pm
Van Assche
Bergs
1pm
Linette
Cocciaretto
1pm
Wang
Tomova
1pm
Wang
Dolehide
1.30pm
Dart
Bucsa
1.30pm
Raducanu
Lourdes Carle
2.30pm
Bronzetti
Gracheva
2.30pm
Frech
Cristian
2.30pm
Hibino
Krueger
3pm
Coric
Hassan
3pm
Kokkinakis
Draper
3pm
Nakashima
Bagnis
3pm
Van De Zandschulp
Eubanks
4pm
Baptiste
Saville
4pm
Bejlek
Blinkova
4pm
Errani
Wozniacki
4pm
Montgomery
Avanesyan
4.30pm
Klein
Llamas Ruiz
4.30pm
Burel
Danilovic
5pm
Moutet
Shang
5.30pm
Diaz Acosta
Shapovalov
6pm
Andreeva
Townsend
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Machida Zelvia9612138519
2Cerezo OsakaCerezo9531137618
3Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima9450145917
4Vissel KobeVissel Kobe9522146817
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus951398116
6Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka943287115
7Yokohama F MarinosYokohama8422129314
8Kashiwa ReysolReysol834176113
9Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers94141010013
10FC Tokyo93331414012
11Albirex Niigata933389-112
12Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa93241212011
13Avispa Fukuoka925289-111
14Jubilo Iwata93151313010
15Tokyo Verdy91621213-19
16Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki92251011-18
17Sagan Tosu92161118-77
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare91351117-66
19Kyoto Sanga9135713-66
20Consadole SapporoConsadole9135617-116


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!