MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:10:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Yokohama F Marinos
J1 League | Gameweek 2
Mar 1, 2024 at 10am UK
Nissan Stadium

Yokohama
0 - 1
Avispa Fukuoka


Dudu (45+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Konno (51')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Yokohama F Marinos and Avispa Fukuoka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-0 Consadole
Saturday, February 24 at 5am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Yokohama F Marinos win with a probability of 65.67%. A draw had a probability of 19.8% and a win for Avispa Fukuoka had a probability of 14.52%.

The most likely scoreline for a Yokohama F Marinos win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.83%) and 2-1 (9.84%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.4%), while for an Avispa Fukuoka win it was 0-1 (4.49%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 4.5% likelihood.

Result
Yokohama F MarinosDrawAvispa Fukuoka
65.67% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02) 19.81% (0.004999999999999 0) 14.52% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 50.86% (0.038000000000004 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.8% (0.023999999999994 0.02)43.19% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.41% (0.024000000000001 0.02)65.59% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Yokohama F Marinos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.67% (0.0030000000000001 0)12.32% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.87% (0.0030000000000001 0)38.12% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Avispa Fukuoka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58% (0.040999999999997 0.04)41.99% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.57% (0.036999999999999 0.04)78.43% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Yokohama F Marinos 65.66%
    Avispa Fukuoka 14.52%
    Draw 19.81%
Yokohama F MarinosDrawAvispa Fukuoka
2-0 @ 11.34% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 10.83% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.84% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 7.92% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.87% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-0 @ 4.14% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
4-1 @ 3.6% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 2.98% (0.004 0)
5-0 @ 1.74% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.56% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 1.51%
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 65.66%
1-1 @ 9.4% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-0 @ 5.18% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.27% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 19.81%
0-1 @ 4.49%
1-2 @ 4.08% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
0-2 @ 1.95% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.24% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 1.18% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.58%
Total : 14.52%

Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 6am
Gameweek 31
Avispa Fukuoka
0-4
Yokohama

Yamagishi (38'), Grolli (40')
Lopes (19', 25'), Uenaka (48'), Miyaichi (90+9')
May 28, 2023 6am
Gameweek 15
Yokohama
2-0
Avispa Fukuoka
Lopes (8', 20')
Kamijima (51'), Muscat (52'), Dudu (90+4')

Grolli (64')
Sep 10, 2022 11am
May 21, 2022 11am
Gameweek 14
Avispa Fukuoka
1-0
Yokohama
Croux (58')
Nakamura (20'), Miya (90+10')

Lopes (81')
Jul 10, 2021 10am
Gameweek 22
Yokohama
2-0
Avispa Fukuoka
Nara (22' og.), Onaiwu (28')
Ohgihara (60')

Kanamori (11')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Cerezo OsakaCerezo8530125718
2Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima8440134916
3Machida Zelvia8512117416
4Vissel KobeVissel Kobe8422136714
5Yokohama F MarinosYokohama8422129314
6Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers841386213
7Kashiwa ReysolReysol834176113
8Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus841377013
9FC Tokyo83321312112
10Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka833277012
11Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa83231211111
12Avispa Fukuoka824267-110
13Jubilo Iwata8305111109
14Albirex Niigata823379-29
15Tokyo Verdy81521213-18
16Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki82151011-17
17Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare81341116-56
18Kyoto Sanga8134712-56
19Consadole SapporoConsadole8125516-115
20Sagan Tosu8116716-94


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!