MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 04:18:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 34
Dec 3, 2023 at 5am UK
Level-5 stadium
Avispa Fukuoka
0 - 1
Hiroshima

Miya (57')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Araki (90+6')
Nakano (28')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Avispa Fukuoka and Sanfrecce Hiroshima.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Urawa 2-3 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, November 25 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 3-0 Gamba Osaka
Saturday, November 25 at 5am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win with a probability of 50.83%. A draw had a probability of 26% and a win for Avispa Fukuoka had a probability of 23.16%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.98%) and 1-2 (9.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.24%), while for an Avispa Fukuoka win it was 1-0 (8.12%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 13.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Sanfrecce Hiroshima in this match.

Result
Avispa FukuokaDrawSanfrecce Hiroshima
23.16% (1.413 1.41) 26.01% (0.644 0.64) 50.83% (-2.06 -2.06)
Both teams to score 47% (-0.169 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.9% (-1.068 -1.07)56.1% (1.064 1.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.83% (-0.875 -0.88)77.17% (0.871 0.87)
Avispa Fukuoka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.36% (0.789 0.79)39.64% (-0.792 -0.79)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.68% (0.717 0.72)76.32% (-0.721 -0.72)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.86% (-1.312 -1.31)22.14% (1.309 1.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.48% (-2.016 -2.02)55.52% (2.013 2.01)
Score Analysis
    Avispa Fukuoka 23.16%
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima 50.83%
    Draw 26.01%
Avispa FukuokaDrawSanfrecce Hiroshima
1-0 @ 8.12% (0.494 0.49)
2-1 @ 5.67% (0.247 0.25)
2-0 @ 3.76% (0.304 0.3)
3-1 @ 1.75% (0.112 0.11)
3-2 @ 1.32% (0.035 0.04)
3-0 @ 1.16% (0.117 0.12)
Other @ 1.39%
Total : 23.16%
1-1 @ 12.24% (0.28 0.28)
0-0 @ 8.77% (0.353 0.35)
2-2 @ 4.27% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 26.01%
0-1 @ 13.23% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 9.98% (-0.384 -0.38)
1-2 @ 9.23% (-0.153 -0.15)
0-3 @ 5.02% (-0.404 -0.4)
1-3 @ 4.64% (-0.267 -0.27)
2-3 @ 2.15% (-0.076 -0.08)
0-4 @ 1.89% (-0.235 -0.24)
1-4 @ 1.75% (-0.175 -0.18)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 50.83%

Head to Head
May 7, 2023 5am
Jun 25, 2022 10.30am
Gameweek 18
Avispa Fukuoka
1-3
Hiroshima
Watari (37')
Grolli (67')
Mitsuta (28'), Vieira (77', 86')
Ben Khalifa (45'), Notsuda (68')
Apr 10, 2022 6am
Gameweek 8
Hiroshima
1-0
Avispa Fukuoka
Shibasaki (90+4')
Araki (56'), Santos (66')
Aug 9, 2021 11am
Gameweek 23
Avispa Fukuoka
1-1
Hiroshima
Mae (90+7')
Shichi (57'), Yuzawa (72')
Shichi (62')
Santos (67' pen.)
Aoyama (10'), Morishima (56')
Apr 24, 2021 6am
Gameweek 11
Hiroshima
1-2
Avispa Fukuoka
Higashi (28')
Mendes (9'), Mae (58')
Nara (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!