MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 08:20:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 1
Feb 24, 2024 at 5am UK
Level-5 stadium

Avispa Fukuoka
0 - 0
Consadole

FT

Okamura (45+5'), Suzuki (77')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Avispa Fukuoka and Consadole Sapporo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-1 Hiroshima
Sunday, December 3 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 0-2 Urawa
Sunday, December 3 at 5am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Consadole Sapporo win with a probability of 45.3%. A win for Avispa Fukuoka has a probability of 29.39% and a draw has a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Consadole Sapporo win is 0-1 with a probability of 10.16%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (9.19%) and 0-2 (7.77%). The likeliest Avispa Fukuoka win is 1-0 (7.85%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.01%).

Result
Avispa FukuokaDrawConsadole Sapporo
29.39% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 25.31% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04) 45.3% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Both teams to score 54.31% (0.139 0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.92% (0.182 0.18)49.08% (-0.185 -0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.84% (0.164 0.16)71.15% (-0.166 -0.17)
Avispa Fukuoka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.33% (0.090000000000003 0.09)30.67% (-0.093 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.08% (0.106 0.11)66.92% (-0.108 -0.11)
Consadole Sapporo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.34% (0.097999999999999 0.1)21.66% (-0.099 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.2% (0.149 0.15)54.79% (-0.152 -0.15)
Score Analysis
    Avispa Fukuoka 29.39%
    Consadole Sapporo 45.3%
    Draw 25.31%
Avispa FukuokaDrawConsadole Sapporo
1-0 @ 7.85% (-0.039 -0.04)
2-1 @ 7.1% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 4.64% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.8% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.14% (0.013 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.83%
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 29.39%
1-1 @ 12.01% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 6.64% (-0.05 -0.05)
2-2 @ 5.43% (0.019 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.09% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.31%
0-1 @ 10.16% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
1-2 @ 9.19% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.77% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.68% (0.018 0.02)
0-3 @ 3.96% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.77% (0.018 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.79% (0.012 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.52% (0.006 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.06% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 45.3%

Head to Head
Jul 8, 2023 11am
Gameweek 20
Avispa Fukuoka
2-1
Consadole
Wellington (66'), Yuzawa (69')
Lukian (71'), Nara (77')
Sarachart (31')
Apr 23, 2023 6am
Oct 8, 2022 6am
Mar 6, 2022 5am
Gameweek 3
Avispa Fukuoka
0-0
Consadole
Kumamoto (60')
Tanaka (29'), Komai (52')
Oct 24, 2021 6am
Gameweek 33
Consadole
0-0
Avispa Fukuoka
Takamine (71')
Sugimoto (9'), Caue (40')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Cerezo OsakaCerezo8530125718
2Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima8440134916
3Machida Zelvia8512117416
4Vissel KobeVissel Kobe8422136714
5Yokohama F MarinosYokohama8422129314
6Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers841386213
7Kashiwa ReysolReysol834176113
8Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus841377013
9FC Tokyo83321312112
10Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka833277012
11Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa83231211111
12Avispa Fukuoka824267-110
13Jubilo Iwata8305111109
14Albirex Niigata823379-29
15Tokyo Verdy81521213-18
16Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki82151011-17
17Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare81341116-56
18Kyoto Sanga8134712-56
19Consadole SapporoConsadole8125516-115
20Sagan Tosu8116716-94


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!