MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:43:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 3, 2022 at 10.30am UK at Meixian Tsang Hin-chi Stadium
Tianjin Jinmen
1 - 2
Beijing Guoan
Yuanjie (77')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Memisevic (49', 69')
Dabao (51'), Sen (65'), Zhongguo (74')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Chinese Super League clash between Tianjin Jinmen Tiger and Beijing Guoan, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

We said: Tianjin Jinmen Tiger 1-1 Beijing Guoan

Beijing boast a very good record in this fixture, and they will back themselves to get the job done on Sunday. However, Tianjin are playing with real belief at the moment, so we are backing a share of the spoils here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Beijing Guoan win with a probability of 40.08%. A win for Tianjin Jinmen Tiger had a probability of 32.73% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Beijing Guoan win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.4%) and 0-2 (7.3%). The likeliest Tianjin Jinmen Tiger win was 1-0 (9.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.88%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Beijing Guoan would win this match.

Result
Tianjin Jinmen TigerDrawBeijing Guoan
32.73% (-0.56 -0.56) 27.19% (0.065999999999999 0.07) 40.08% (0.5 0.5)
Both teams to score 49.82% (-0.334 -0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.48% (-0.36000000000001 -0.36)55.53% (0.368 0.37)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.3% (-0.295 -0.29)76.7% (0.303 0.3)
Tianjin Jinmen Tiger Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.38% (-0.556 -0.56)31.63% (0.565 0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.97% (-0.65 -0.65)68.03% (0.658 0.66)
Beijing Guoan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.87% (0.108 0.11)27.14% (-0.101 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.47% (0.139 0.14)62.53% (-0.132 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    Tianjin Jinmen Tiger 32.73%
    Beijing Guoan 40.08%
    Draw 27.19%
Tianjin Jinmen TigerDrawBeijing Guoan
1-0 @ 9.88% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.42% (-0.104 -0.1)
2-0 @ 5.69% (-0.096 -0.1)
3-1 @ 2.85% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-0 @ 2.18% (-0.072 -0.07)
3-2 @ 1.86% (-0.05 -0.05)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 32.73%
1-1 @ 12.88% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 8.58% (0.121 0.12)
2-2 @ 4.84% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 27.19%
0-1 @ 11.19% (0.19 0.19)
1-2 @ 8.4% (0.038 0.04)
0-2 @ 7.3% (0.145 0.15)
1-3 @ 3.65% (0.027 0.03)
0-3 @ 3.17% (0.072 0.07)
2-3 @ 2.1% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.19% (0.013 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.04% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 2.02%
Total : 40.08%

Head to Head
Jun 13, 2022 9.30am
Aug 9, 2021 11.30am
Tianjin Jinmen
3-1
Beijing Guoan
Zhou (34'), Shi (81'), Iloki (90+4' pen.)
Wangsong (84')
Bai (89')
Zhang (64')
Tianyi (84'), Wang (87'), Li (90+3')
Zhongguo (86')
Jul 19, 2021 9.30am
Beijing Guoan
0-0
Tianjin Jinmen

Souza (46')

Teng (90+1'), Cruz (90+5')
Sep 10, 2020 11am
Beijing Guoan
2-0
Tianjin Jinmen
Zhang (30'), Augusto (47')
Yennaris (23'), Jin (44')

Ruofan (62'), Honglue (63'), Hao (68')
Aug 6, 2020 11am
Tianjin Jinmen
1-3
Beijing Guoan
Hao (61')
Carvalho (39'), Xizhe (77'), Liu (90' og.)
Dabao (45'), Xizhe (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
UEFA Super Cup
Europa Conference League
EFL Cup
Scottish Challenge Cup
Swiss Super League
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Canadian Open Second Round
Result
Ruusuvuori
Hurkacz
3 7  2
6 64 6
4pm
Paul
Alcaraz
4pm
Ruud
Molcan
5.30pm
Rune
Carreno Busta
5.30pm
Brooksby
Bautista Agut
5.30pm
Sinner
Mannarino
6pm
Medvedev
Kyrgios
7pm
Monfils
Cressy
7.30pm
Tiafoe
Fritz
8pm
Cilic
Khachanov
8pm
De Minaur
Dimitrov
8.30pm
Norrie
Van De Zandschulp
9.30pm
Schwartzman
Ramos-Vinolas
11.30pm
Nishioka
Auger-Aliassime
11.30pm
Rublev
Evans
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Wuhan Three TownsWuhan TT109103362728
2Shandong TaishanShandong108021981124
3Henan Songshan LongmenHenan107212391423
4Shanghai ShenhuaSh. Shenhua106311710721
5Beijing GuoanBeijing Guoan104421511416
6Shanghai PortShanghai Port10514109116
7Shenzhen105141515016
8Zhejiang ProfessionalZhejiang10433139415
9Tianjin Jinmen TigerTianjin Jinmen104241411314
10Meizhou Hakka10352129314
11WuhanWuhan104151118-713
12Chengdu Qianbao102621011-112
13Changchun YataiChangchun102531418-411
14Dalian ProDalian Pro101451019-97
15Cangzhou Mighty LionsCangzhou10145716-97
16Guangzhou10208516-116
17Guangzhou CityGuangzhou City10109824-163
18HebeiHebei10109522-173

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!