MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 04:57:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 25, 2022 at 12.30pm UK at Huitang Stadium
Tianjin Jinmen
1 - 0
Meizhou Hakka
Rosa (13')
Rosa (34'), Qiuming (82')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Henrique (33'), Yang (51'), Liao (68')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Chinese Super League clash between Tianjin Jinmen Tiger and Meizhou Hakka, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chengdu Qianbao 0-0 Meizhou Hakka
Monday, June 20 at 10.30am in Chinese Super League

We said: Tianjin Jinmen Tiger 0-1 Meizhou Hakka

There is little to choose between the teams coming into this one, and the game could easily swing either way. That said, we just about fancy the visitors to claim a narrow win at the end of the 90 minutes. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Meizhou Hakka win with a probability of 48.78%. A draw had a probability of 26.7% and a win for Tianjin Jinmen Tiger had a probability of 24.51%.

The most likely scoreline for a Meizhou Hakka win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.63%) and 1-2 (9.02%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.52%), while for a Tianjin Jinmen Tiger win it was 1-0 (8.69%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood.

Result
Tianjin Jinmen TigerDrawMeizhou Hakka
24.51% (0.088999999999999 0.09) 26.71% (0.369 0.37) 48.78% (-0.457 -0.46)
Both teams to score 46.43% (-0.929 -0.93)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.46% (-1.251 -1.25)57.54% (1.254 1.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.68% (-1.003 -1)78.33% (1.005 1.01)
Tianjin Jinmen Tiger Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.83% (-0.61499999999999 -0.61)39.18% (0.619 0.62)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.12% (-0.583 -0.58)75.89% (0.586 0.59)
Meizhou Hakka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.34% (-0.744 -0.74)23.66% (0.748 0.75)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.23% (-1.087 -1.09)57.77% (1.088 1.09)
Score Analysis
    Tianjin Jinmen Tiger 24.51%
    Meizhou Hakka 48.78%
    Draw 26.71%
Tianjin Jinmen TigerDrawMeizhou Hakka
1-0 @ 8.69% (0.266 0.27)
2-1 @ 5.87% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-0 @ 4.07% (0.058 0.06)
3-1 @ 1.83% (-0.045 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.32% (-0.063 -0.06)
3-0 @ 1.27% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 1.46%
Total : 24.51%
1-1 @ 12.52% (0.12 0.12)
0-0 @ 9.27% (0.434 0.43)
2-2 @ 4.23% (-0.127 -0.13)
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 26.71%
0-1 @ 13.36% (0.35 0.35)
0-2 @ 9.63% (0.038 0.04)
1-2 @ 9.02% (-0.116 -0.12)
0-3 @ 4.63% (-0.084 -0.08)
1-3 @ 4.34% (-0.153 -0.15)
2-3 @ 2.03% (-0.108 -0.11)
0-4 @ 1.67% (-0.068 -0.07)
1-4 @ 1.56% (-0.091 -0.09)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 48.78%

Head to Head
Jun 4, 2022 12pm
Meizhou Hakka
1-1
Tianjin Jinmen
Henrique Santana da Silva (13')
Shi (17'), Chen (57'), Liao (72')
Radonjic (24')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Wuhan Three TownsWuhan TT109103362728
2Shandong TaishanShandong108021981124
3Henan Songshan LongmenHenan107212391423
4Shanghai ShenhuaSh. Shenhua106311710721
5Beijing GuoanBeijing Guoan104421511416
6Shanghai PortShanghai Port10514109116
7Shenzhen105141515016
8Zhejiang ProfessionalZhejiang10433139415
9Tianjin Jinmen TigerTianjin Jinmen104241411314
10Meizhou Hakka10352129314
11WuhanWuhan104151118-713
12Chengdu Qianbao102621011-112
13Changchun YataiChangchun102531418-411
14Dalian ProDalian Pro101451019-97
15Cangzhou Mighty LionsCangzhou10145716-97
16Guangzhou10208516-116
17Guangzhou CityGuangzhou City10109824-163
18HebeiHebei10109522-173

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!