MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 04:50:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Chinese Super League clash between Beijing Guoan and Chengdu Qianbao, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chengdu Qianbao 2-2 Shenzhen
Sunday, June 26 at 12.30pm in Chinese Super League

We said: Beijing Guoan 2-1 Chengdu Qianbao

While Beijing Guoan are unbeaten in five straight outings, Chengdu Qianbao are one of just three sides yet to taste victory this season. Given their contrasting form, it is hard to envisage any other outcome than the Imperial Guards coming out with all three points on home turf. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chengdu Qianbao win with a probability of 38.64%. A win for Beijing Guoan had a probability of 34.47% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chengdu Qianbao win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.31%) and 0-2 (6.85%). The likeliest Beijing Guoan win was 1-0 (9.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.77%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood.

Result
Beijing GuoanDrawChengdu Qianbao
34.47% (3.183 3.18) 26.89% (-0.326 -0.33) 38.64% (-2.858 -2.86)
Both teams to score 51.13% (1.834 1.83)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.97% (1.944 1.94)54.03% (-1.946 -1.95)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.54% (1.604 1.6)75.46% (-1.606 -1.61)
Beijing Guoan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.27% (3.129 3.13)29.73% (-3.13 -3.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.2% (3.636 3.64)65.79% (-3.638 -3.64)
Chengdu Qianbao Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.77% (-0.661 -0.66)27.23% (0.659 0.66)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.35% (-0.866 -0.87)62.65% (0.865 0.87)
Score Analysis
    Beijing Guoan 34.47%
    Chengdu Qianbao 38.64%
    Draw 26.88%
Beijing GuoanDrawChengdu Qianbao
1-0 @ 9.82% (0.103 0.1)
2-1 @ 7.75% (0.582 0.58)
2-0 @ 5.96% (0.549 0.55)
3-1 @ 3.13% (0.474 0.47)
3-0 @ 2.41% (0.402 0.4)
3-2 @ 2.04% (0.276 0.28)
4-1 @ 0.95% (0.21 0.21)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 34.47%
1-1 @ 12.77% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-0 @ 8.1% (-0.635 -0.64)
2-2 @ 5.04% (0.29 0.29)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 26.88%
0-1 @ 10.53% (-1.04 -1.04)
1-2 @ 8.31% (-0.226 -0.23)
0-2 @ 6.85% (-0.819 -0.82)
1-3 @ 3.6% (-0.168 -0.17)
0-3 @ 2.97% (-0.418 -0.42)
2-3 @ 2.19% (0.087 0.09)
1-4 @ 1.17% (-0.078 -0.08)
0-4 @ 0.97% (-0.157 -0.16)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 38.64%

How you voted: Beijing Guoan vs Chengdu Qianbao

Beijing Guoan
84.6%
Draw
15.4%
Chengdu Qianbao
0.0%
13
Head to Head
Jun 8, 2022 12.30pm
Chengdu Qianbao
2-3
Beijing Guoan
Sen (26' og.), Zhuoyi (45+5')
Chow (59')
Abdugheni (41'), Gou (74'), Chow (89')
Pengxiang (11'), Zhang (31' og.), Zhang (45')
Wang (35'), Zhang (40'), Dabao (48'), Tianyi (85')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Wuhan Three TownsWuhan TT109103362728
2Shandong TaishanShandong108021981124
3Henan Songshan LongmenHenan107212391423
4Shanghai ShenhuaSh. Shenhua106311710721
5Beijing GuoanBeijing Guoan104421511416
6Shanghai PortShanghai Port10514109116
7Shenzhen105141515016
8Zhejiang ProfessionalZhejiang10433139415
9Tianjin Jinmen TigerTianjin Jinmen104241411314
10Meizhou Hakka10352129314
11WuhanWuhan104151118-713
12Chengdu Qianbao102621011-112
13Changchun YataiChangchun102531418-411
14Dalian ProDalian Pro101451019-97
15Cangzhou Mighty LionsCangzhou10145716-97
16Guangzhou10208516-116
17Guangzhou CityGuangzhou City10109824-163
18HebeiHebei10109522-173

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!