MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:34:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | Gameweek 8
Feb 25, 2024 at 3.10am UK
Estadio Azteca

America
1 - 0
Cruz Azul

FT(HT: 1-0)

Rodriguez (40'), Salcedo (45+7'), Piovi (72')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Club America and Cruz Azul.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Club Leon 2-3 Cruz Azul
Thursday, February 22 at 3am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club America win with a probability of 56.66%. A draw had a probability of 22.4% and a win for Cruz Azul had a probability of 20.94%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club America win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.91%) and 2-0 (9.42%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.55%), while for a Cruz Azul win it was 0-1 (5.62%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Club America in this match.

Result
Club AmericaDrawCruz Azul
56.66% (-0.276 -0.28) 22.4% (-0.422 -0.42) 20.94% (0.696 0.7)
Both teams to score 55.12% (2.454 2.45)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.08% (2.739 2.74)43.92% (-2.739 -2.74)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.69% (2.619 2.62)66.3% (-2.62 -2.62)
Club America Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.7% (0.85599999999999 0.86)15.3% (-0.857 -0.86)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.98% (1.586 1.59)44.02% (-1.586 -1.59)
Cruz Azul Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.07% (2.263 2.26)34.93% (-2.263 -2.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.33% (2.308 2.31)71.67% (-2.308 -2.31)
Score Analysis
    Club America 56.66%
    Cruz Azul 20.94%
    Draw 22.4%
Club AmericaDrawCruz Azul
1-0 @ 10.03% (-0.92 -0.92)
2-1 @ 9.91% (0.032 0.03)
2-0 @ 9.42% (-0.565 -0.57)
3-1 @ 6.2% (0.199 0.2)
3-0 @ 5.89% (-0.172 -0.17)
3-2 @ 3.26% (0.293 0.29)
4-1 @ 2.91% (0.176 0.18)
4-0 @ 2.77% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-2 @ 1.53% (0.178 0.18)
5-1 @ 1.09% (0.096 0.1)
5-0 @ 1.04% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 56.66%
1-1 @ 10.55% (-0.28 -0.28)
0-0 @ 5.34% (-0.665 -0.67)
2-2 @ 5.21% (0.326 0.33)
3-3 @ 1.14% (0.165 0.17)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 22.4%
0-1 @ 5.62% (-0.323 -0.32)
1-2 @ 5.55% (0.192 0.19)
0-2 @ 2.96% (0.017 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.95% (0.179 0.18)
2-3 @ 1.83% (0.217 0.22)
0-3 @ 1.04% (0.068 0.07)
Other @ 2%
Total : 20.94%

Head to Head
Sep 3, 2023 4.10am
Gameweek 7
Cruz Azul
2-3
America
Rotondi (24'), Uriel (80')
Uriel (47'), Rotondi (52'), Escobar (53'), Ditta (90+1')
Rodriguez (37')
Quinones (4'), Sanchez (45+5'), Rodriguez (45+8')
Malagon (29'), Sanchez (35'), dos Santos (41'), Fuentes (73'), Caceres (83'), Zendejas (90+1')
Apr 16, 2023 4.10am
Gameweek 15
Cruz Azul
1-3
America
Uriel (12')
Zendejas (42', 47'), Martin (63')
Aug 21, 2022 3.05am
Gameweek 10
America
7-0
Cruz Azul
Sanchez (15'), Rodriguez (22'), Valdes (45+9'), Martin (53'), Fidalgo (73'), Vinas (85'), Reyes Chavez (90')
dos Santos (80')

Rotondi (45+6')
Baca (45+8')
May 1, 2022 3am
Oct 31, 2021 11.05pm
Gameweek 16
Cruz Azul
2-1
America
Alvarado (45+1'), Rodriguez (90+7' pen.)
Baca (15')
Vinas (52')
Aguilera (38'), Benedetti (71')
Aguilera (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!