MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 12:17:10| >> :600:513220:513220:
Zambia national football team
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Group Stage
Jun 11, 2024 at 5pm UK
Levy Mwanawasa Stadium
Tanzania national football team

Zambia
0 - 1
Tanzania


Kampamba (81'), Kangwa (90+7')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Junior Shentembo (5')
Franses Mzize (33'), Yahya (36'), Manula (83'), M'Mombwa (90+3'), Mwaikenda (90+4')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's World Cup Qualifying - Africa clash between Zambia and Tanzania, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
World Cup Qualifying
Last Game: Morocco 2-1 Zambia
Friday, June 7 at 8pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
All competitions
World Cup Qualifying
Last Game: Indonesia 0-0 Tanzania
Sunday, June 2 at 10am in International Friendlies

We said: Zambia 2-1 Tanzania

Following their narrow defeat against Morocco, Zambia will head into Tuesday's game looking to quickly bounce back and get their qualifying campaign back on track. Tanzania have failed to win their last six games against Grant's men and we see them struggling once again. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Zambia win with a probability of 47.77%. A draw had a probability of 26.5% and a win for Tanzania had a probability of 25.73%.

The most likely scoreline for a Zambia win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.18%) and 2-1 (9.07%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.51%), while for a Tanzania win it was 0-1 (8.62%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood.

Result
ZambiaDrawTanzania
47.77% (-0.336 -0.34) 26.5% (0.063000000000002 0.06) 25.73% (0.273 0.27)
Both teams to score 48.08% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.05% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)55.95% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.95% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)77.05% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Zambia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.56% (-0.17399999999999 -0.17)23.44% (0.174 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.55% (-0.253 -0.25)57.45% (0.252 0.25)
Tanzania Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.8% (0.21299999999999 0.21)37.2% (-0.21299999999999 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.01% (0.208 0.21)73.99% (-0.21000000000001 -0.21)
Score Analysis
    Zambia 47.77%
    Tanzania 25.73%
    Draw 26.5%
ZambiaDrawTanzania
1-0 @ 12.65% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 9.18% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
2-1 @ 9.07% (-0.025 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.44% (-0.061 -0.06)
3-1 @ 4.39% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.17% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.61% (-0.03 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.59% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 47.77%
1-1 @ 12.51% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 8.72% (0.014999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.49% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 8.62% (0.065000000000001 0.07)
1-2 @ 6.19% (0.050999999999999 0.05)
0-2 @ 4.26% (0.057 0.06)
1-3 @ 2.04% (0.028 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.48% (0.013 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.41% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 1.74%
Total : 25.73%

How you voted: Zambia vs Tanzania

Zambia
65.5%
Draw
13.8%
Tanzania
20.7%
29
Head to Head
Jan 21, 2024 5pm
Group Stage
Zambia
1-1
Tanzania
Daka (88')
Kabwe (33'), Grant (45+2'), Banda (45+1')
Kabwe (44')
Msuva (11')
Jan 19, 2021 4pm
Group Stage
Zambia
2-0
Tanzania
Sikombe (64' pen.), Chabula (81')
G (33'), Kampamba (38')

Kapombe (63')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!