MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 20:14:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 18
Dec 11, 2023 at 6pm UK
Stadion Cracovii im. Jozefa Pilsudskiego
Puszcza Niepolomice
1 - 0
Widzew Lodz
Craciun (60' pen.)
Mrozinski (74'), Zapolnik (77'), Craciun (85'), Yakuba (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Zyro (7'), Zielinski (51'), Ibiza (56'), Tkacz (81')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Puszcza Niepolomice and Widzew Lodz.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Puszcza Niepolomice 2-1 Gornik
Sunday, November 26 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Widzew Lodz 0-3 Radomiak Radom
Saturday, December 2 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Widzew Lodz win with a probability of 42.33%. A win for Puszcza Niepolomice had a probability of 31.37% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Widzew Lodz win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.8%) and 0-2 (7.5%). The likeliest Puszcza Niepolomice win was 1-0 (8.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.5%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood.

Result
Puszcza NiepolomiceDrawWidzew Lodz
31.37% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01) 26.29% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 42.33% (0.034999999999997 0.03)
Both teams to score 52.15% (0.081000000000003 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.66% (0.104 0.1)52.33% (-0.10599999999999 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.97% (0.09 0.09)74.02% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09)
Puszcza Niepolomice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.07% (0.045000000000002 0.05)30.93% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.77% (0.055 0.05)67.22% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Widzew Lodz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.51% (0.066000000000003 0.07)24.49% (-0.067 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.06% (0.089999999999996 0.09)58.94% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09)
Score Analysis
    Puszcza Niepolomice 31.37%
    Widzew Lodz 42.32%
    Draw 26.29%
Puszcza NiepolomiceDrawWidzew Lodz
1-0 @ 8.89% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-1 @ 7.34% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 5.21% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.87% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 2.04% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.02% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 31.37%
1-1 @ 12.5% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.57% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.16% (0.012 0.01)
3-3 @ 0.95% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.29%
0-1 @ 10.65% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 8.8% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.5% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 4.13% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.52% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 2.42% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.45% (0.006 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.24% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 42.32%

Head to Head
Jul 23, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 1
Widzew Lodz
3-2
Puszcza Niepolomice
Alvarez (35'), Stepinski (55'), Cigaņiks (90+3')
Kun (30'), Hanousek (57'), Alvarez (61')
Siemaszko (8'), Kidric (90+9')
Tulacz (31')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Slask Wroclaw23136433181545
2Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia23126551331842
3Pogon SzczecinSzczecin23124744261840
4Lech Poznan2311753630640
5Rakow CzestochowaRakow22116543251839
6Legia WarsawLegia2310853528738
7Gornik ZabrzeGornik2310583127435
8Stal Mielec229582930-132
9Zaglebie Lubin238692636-1030
10Widzew Lodz2384112933-428
11Warta Poznan236982327-427
12KS CracoviaCracovia2351172930-126
13Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice2241352023-325
14Radomiak Radom226792433-925
15Korona Kielce2241082529-422
16Puszcza Niepolomice2257103042-1222
17Ruch Chorzow2321292636-1018
18LKS Lodz2334161947-2813

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!