MX23RW : Monday, May 20 14:31:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
AFC Fylde
National League | Gameweek 45
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
Mill Farm Stadium
Southend United

Fylde
0 - 2
Southend


Hunter (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Waldron (52'), Cardwell (71')
Miley (67')
Coverage of the National League clash between Fylde and Southend United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fylde 2-0 Gateshead
Thursday, April 11 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 1-2 Southend
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Southend United win with a probability of 39.13%. A win for Fylde had a probability of 36.27% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southend United win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.97%) and 0-2 (5.98%). The likeliest Fylde win was 2-1 (8.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.43%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Southend United would win this match.

Result
FyldeDrawSouthend United
36.27% (-1.347 -1.35) 24.6% (0.407 0.41) 39.13% (0.941 0.94)
Both teams to score 59.18% (-1.59 -1.59)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.19% (-2.024 -2.02)43.81% (2.026 2.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.8% (-2.01 -2.01)66.2% (2.012 2.01)
Fylde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.19% (-1.622 -1.62)23.81% (1.623 1.62)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.01% (-2.385 -2.39)57.98% (2.385 2.39)
Southend United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.67% (-0.423 -0.42)22.33% (0.425 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.19% (-0.641 -0.64)55.8% (0.64100000000001 0.64)
Score Analysis
    Fylde 36.27%
    Southend United 39.13%
    Draw 24.59%
FyldeDrawSouthend United
2-1 @ 8.21% (-0.157 -0.16)
1-0 @ 7.63% (0.313 0.31)
2-0 @ 5.47% (-0.034 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.93% (-0.271 -0.27)
3-2 @ 2.94% (-0.244 -0.24)
3-0 @ 2.62% (-0.146 -0.15)
4-1 @ 1.41% (-0.172 -0.17)
4-2 @ 1.06% (-0.144 -0.14)
4-0 @ 0.94% (-0.101 -0.1)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 36.27%
1-1 @ 11.43% (0.32 0.32)
2-2 @ 6.15% (-0.198 -0.2)
0-0 @ 5.32% (0.457 0.46)
3-3 @ 1.47% (-0.142 -0.14)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.59%
1-2 @ 8.58% (0.139 0.14)
0-1 @ 7.97% (0.591 0.59)
0-2 @ 5.98% (0.372 0.37)
1-3 @ 4.29% (0.015 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.08% (-0.14 -0.14)
0-3 @ 2.99% (0.15 0.15)
1-4 @ 1.61% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.15% (-0.067 -0.07)
0-4 @ 1.12% (0.043 0.04)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 39.13%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 11
Southend
1-2
Fylde
Cardwell (57')
O'Kane (2'), Ustabasi (68')
Kay (73')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CChesterfield4631510106654198
2Barnet462681291603186
3Bromley462215973492481
4AltrinchamAltrincham4622111384592577
5Solihull MoorsSolihull462113127162976
6Gateshead462291588642475
7Halifax TownHalifax461914135850871
8Aldershot TownAldershot46209177483-969
9Southend UnitedSouthend4621121370452565
10Oldham AthleticOldham461518136360363
11Rochdale461614166964562
12Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool46179207082-1260
13Eastleigh461611197387-1459
14Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead461513186067-758
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red461414186963656
16WealdstoneWealdstone461511206072-1256
17Woking461510214955-655
18Fylde461510217482-855
19Ebbsfleet461412205974-1554
20York City461217175569-1453
21Boreham WoodBoreham Wood461216185973-1452
22Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster461113224059-1946
23Dorking WanderersDorking46129255485-3145
24Oxford CityOxford City4689295494-4033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!