MX23RW : Monday, August 15 09:38:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 10am UK at Kincho Stadium
Cerezo
1 - 1
Shimizu S-Pulse
Funaki (76')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Jonjic (35' og.)
Thiago (19')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Cerezo Osaka and Shimizu S-Pulse.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hiroshima 2-1 Cerezo
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cerezo Osaka win with a probability of 60.49%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Shimizu S-Pulse had a probability of 16.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cerezo Osaka win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.62%) and 2-1 (9.72%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.72%), while for a Shimizu S-Pulse win it was 0-1 (5.92%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.7% likelihood.

Result
Cerezo OsakaDrawShimizu S-Pulse
60.49% (0.163 0.16) 22.62% (-0.138 -0.14) 16.9% (-0.022000000000002 -0.02)
Both teams to score 47.41% (0.357 0.36)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.36% (0.504 0.5)50.64% (-0.503 -0.5)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.45% (0.445 0.45)72.55% (-0.443 -0.44)
Cerezo Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.67% (0.23399999999999 0.23)16.33% (-0.232 -0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.08% (0.421 0.42)45.93% (-0.41800000000001 -0.42)
Shimizu S-Pulse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.66% (0.27 0.27)43.34% (-0.27 -0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.42% (0.224 0.22)79.58% (-0.22200000000001 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Cerezo Osaka 60.48%
    Shimizu S-Pulse 16.9%
    Draw 22.61%
Cerezo OsakaDrawShimizu S-Pulse
1-0 @ 12.82% (-0.16 -0.16)
2-0 @ 11.62% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-1 @ 9.72% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
3-0 @ 7.02% (0.022 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.87% (0.061999999999999 0.06)
4-0 @ 3.18% (0.035 0.04)
4-1 @ 2.66% (0.049 0.05)
3-2 @ 2.45% (0.044 0.04)
5-0 @ 1.15% (0.021 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.11% (0.029 0.03)
5-1 @ 0.96% (0.025 0.03)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 60.48%
1-1 @ 10.72% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
0-0 @ 7.08% (-0.145 -0.15)
2-2 @ 4.06% (0.041 0.04)
Other @ 0.75%
Total : 22.61%
0-1 @ 5.92% (-0.076 -0.08)
1-2 @ 4.48% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.47% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.25% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.13% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 1.64%
Total : 16.9%

Head to Head
Mar 12, 2022 5am
Shimizu S-Pulse
1-3
Cerezo
Takahashi (54')
Katayama (77')
Ibayashi (45' og.), Okuno (57'), Uejo (83')
Yamada (24')
Dec 4, 2021 5am
Shimizu S-Pulse
2-1
Cerezo
Suzuki (45+2'), Nishizawa (51')
Matsuoka (14')
Takeuchi (35' og.)
Seko (55'), Matsuda (65')
Mar 10, 2021 10am
Cerezo
2-1
Shimizu S-Pulse
Nishio (22'), Kiyotake (84')
Nakayama (5')
Nov 14, 2020 5am
Shimizu S-Pulse
3-1
Cerezo
Augusto (49'), Nakamura (86'), Carlinhos (90+4')
Carlinhos (64')
Kiyotake (67')
Matsuda (75')
Jul 8, 2020 10am
Cerezo
2-0
Shimizu S-Pulse
Okuno (71'), Katayama (85')
Seko (53')

Valdo (44')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!