MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 08:03:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 29, 2022 at 8am UK at Hitachi Kashiwa Soccer Stadium
Reysol
3 - 1
Shimizu S-Pulse
Savio (13'), Hosoya (39'), Ominami (58')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Katayama (64')
Yamahara (41')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kashiwa Reysol and Shimizu S-Pulse.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Reysol 3-1 Shimizu S-Pulse
Sunday, May 29 at 8am in J1 League
Next Game: Reysol vs. Vissel Kobe
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 3-1 Shimizu S-Pulse
Sunday, May 29 at 8am in J1 League
Next Game: Shimizu S-Pulse vs. Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, June 18 at 10am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kashiwa Reysol win with a probability of 40.74%. A win for Shimizu S-Pulse had a probability of 30.16% and a draw had a probability of 29.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kashiwa Reysol win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.07%) and 2-1 (7.94%). The likeliest Shimizu S-Pulse win was 0-1 (11.15%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.3%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 3.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kashiwa Reysol would win this match.

Result
Kashiwa ReysolDrawShimizu S-Pulse
40.74% (1.013 1.01) 29.1% (-0.023 -0.02) 30.16% (-0.99 -0.99)
Both teams to score 43.63% (-0.273 -0.27)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.11% (-0.177 -0.18)62.88% (0.173 0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.62% (-0.128 -0.13)82.38% (0.126 0.13)
Kashiwa Reysol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.68% (0.504 0.5)30.32% (-0.506 -0.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.5% (0.598 0.6)66.5% (-0.60000000000001 -0.6)
Shimizu S-Pulse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.61% (-0.852 -0.85)37.39% (0.85 0.85)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.83% (-0.849 -0.85)74.17% (0.845 0.84)
Score Analysis
    Kashiwa Reysol 40.73%
    Shimizu S-Pulse 30.16%
    Draw 29.09%
Kashiwa ReysolDrawShimizu S-Pulse
1-0 @ 13.52% (0.27 0.27)
2-0 @ 8.07% (0.273 0.27)
2-1 @ 7.94% (0.089 0.09)
3-0 @ 3.21% (0.151 0.15)
3-1 @ 3.16% (0.078 0.08)
3-2 @ 1.55% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 0.96% (0.058 0.06)
4-1 @ 0.94% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 1.37%
Total : 40.73%
1-1 @ 13.3% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 11.33% (0.07 0.07)
2-2 @ 3.91% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 29.09%
0-1 @ 11.15% (-0.18 -0.18)
1-2 @ 6.55% (-0.171 -0.17)
0-2 @ 5.49% (-0.222 -0.22)
1-3 @ 2.15% (-0.108 -0.11)
0-3 @ 1.8% (-0.117 -0.12)
2-3 @ 1.28% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 30.16%

Head to Head
Oct 16, 2021 7am
Shimizu S-Pulse
0-1
Reysol
Mitsumaru (53')
Ominami (23')
Mar 21, 2021 7am
Reysol
1-2
Shimizu S-Pulse
Kamiya (66')
Suzuki (4'), Thiago (28')
Oct 31, 2020 7am
Sep 5, 2020 10am
Shimizu S-Pulse
1-2
Reysol
Carlinhos (90')
Tatsuta (19'), Nakamura (45+2'), Valdo (71'), Takeuchi (78')
Goya (35'), Esaka (38')
Richardson (51'), Takimoto (77'), Toshima (88'), Nakama (90')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!