MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:24:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 29, 2022 at 7am UK at Shonan BMW Stadium Hiratsuka
Shonan Bellmare
0 - 2
Cerezo
FT(HT: 0-1)
Taggart (18'), Kato (90+4')
Maikuma (78')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Shonan Bellmare and Cerezo Osaka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-2 Cerezo
Sunday, May 29 at 7am in J1 League
Next Game: Shonan Bellmare vs. FC Tokyo
Saturday, June 18 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-2 Cerezo
Sunday, May 29 at 7am in J1 League
Next Game: Hiroshima vs. Cerezo
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cerezo Osaka win with a probability of 38.11%. A win for Shonan Bellmare had a probability of 32.48% and a draw had a probability of 29.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cerezo Osaka win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.61%) and 0-2 (7.44%). The likeliest Shonan Bellmare win was 1-0 (11.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.41%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Cerezo Osaka would win this match.

Result
Shonan BellmareDrawCerezo Osaka
32.48% (0.123 0.12) 29.41% (-0.229 -0.23) 38.11% (0.10299999999999 0.1)
Both teams to score 43.47% (0.628 0.63)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.61% (0.748 0.75)63.39% (-0.752 -0.75)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.25% (0.535 0.54)82.74% (-0.539 -0.54)
Shonan Bellmare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.07% (0.49799999999999 0.5)35.93% (-0.502 -0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.29% (0.506 0.51)72.7% (-0.511 -0.51)
Cerezo Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.85% (0.45299999999999 0.45)32.15% (-0.457 -0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.37% (0.512 0.51)68.63% (-0.51700000000001 -0.52)
Score Analysis
    Shonan Bellmare 32.47%
    Cerezo Osaka 38.11%
    Draw 29.39%
Shonan BellmareDrawCerezo Osaka
1-0 @ 11.82% (-0.17 -0.17)
2-1 @ 6.87% (0.081 0.08)
2-0 @ 6.05% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-1 @ 2.34% (0.058 0.06)
3-0 @ 2.07% (0.026 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.33% (0.05 0.05)
Other @ 2%
Total : 32.47%
1-1 @ 13.41% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 11.54% (-0.33 -0.33)
2-2 @ 3.9% (0.094 0.09)
Other @ 0.54%
Total : 29.39%
0-1 @ 13.1% (-0.21 -0.21)
1-2 @ 7.61% (0.08 0.08)
0-2 @ 7.44% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.88% (0.066 0.07)
0-3 @ 2.81% (0.026 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.47% (0.053 0.05)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 38.11%

Head to Head
Aug 25, 2021 11am
Cerezo
1-5
Shonan Bellmare
Kiyotake (84' pen.)
Kobayashi (4'), Elyounoussi (27'), Barada (42'), Ohashi (52'), Oiwa (67')
Ikeda (77')
Mar 21, 2021 6am
Oct 14, 2020 11.30am
Cerezo
1-0
Shonan Bellmare
Jonjic (90+2')
Nishikawa (74'), Toyokawa (75')

Tani (45+1')
Aug 1, 2020 11am
Shonan Bellmare
0-1
Cerezo

Saito (21'), Oiwa (59'), Mawatari (71'), Kaneko (76'), Elyounoussi (77')
Kiyotake (72' pen.)

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!