MX23RW : Wednesday, June 29 01:19:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 7am UK at Shonan BMW Stadium Hiratsuka
Shonan Bellmare
2 - 1
Vissel Kobe
Machino (40', 51')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Kikuchi (59')
Oda (68')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Shonan Bellmare and Vissel Kobe.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-2 Cerezo
Sunday, May 29 at 7am in J1 League
Next Game: Shonan Bellmare vs. FC Tokyo
Saturday, June 18 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 4-1 Consadole
Sunday, May 29 at 5.05am in J1 League
Next Game: Reysol vs. Vissel Kobe
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vissel Kobe win with a probability of 42.91%. A draw had a probability of 28.7% and a win for Shonan Bellmare had a probability of 28.38%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vissel Kobe win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.58%) and 1-2 (8.21%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.17%), while for a Shonan Bellmare win it was 1-0 (10.57%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood.

Result
Shonan BellmareDrawVissel Kobe
28.38% (2.01 2.01) 28.71% (0.518 0.52) 42.91% (-2.525 -2.53)
Both teams to score 43.86% (-0.134 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.79% (-0.77800000000001 -0.78)62.21% (0.78100000000001 0.78)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.11% (-0.573 -0.57)81.89% (0.57599999999999 0.58)
Shonan Bellmare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.57% (1.264 1.26)38.43% (-1.261 -1.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.82% (1.188 1.19)75.18% (-1.184 -1.18)
Vissel Kobe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.24% (-1.712 -1.71)28.76% (1.715 1.72)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.4% (-2.185 -2.19)64.6% (2.189 2.19)
Score Analysis
    Shonan Bellmare 28.38%
    Vissel Kobe 42.91%
    Draw 28.71%
Shonan BellmareDrawVissel Kobe
1-0 @ 10.57% (0.65 0.65)
2-1 @ 6.3% (0.305 0.31)
2-0 @ 5.05% (0.471 0.47)
3-1 @ 2.01% (0.162 0.16)
3-0 @ 1.61% (0.199 0.2)
3-2 @ 1.25% (0.044 0.04)
Other @ 1.59%
Total : 28.38%
1-1 @ 13.17% (0.2 0.2)
0-0 @ 11.05% (0.32 0.32)
2-2 @ 3.92% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
Other @ 0.56%
Total : 28.71%
0-1 @ 13.77% (-0.26 -0.26)
0-2 @ 8.58% (-0.595 -0.6)
1-2 @ 8.21% (-0.274 -0.27)
0-3 @ 3.57% (-0.435 -0.44)
1-3 @ 3.41% (-0.287 -0.29)
2-3 @ 1.63% (-0.078 -0.08)
0-4 @ 1.11% (-0.197 -0.2)
1-4 @ 1.06% (-0.146 -0.15)
Other @ 1.57%
Total : 42.91%

Head to Head
Jul 3, 2021 10am
Apr 17, 2021 7am
Shonan Bellmare
0-0
Vissel Kobe

Tani (5')

Kikuchi (10'), Furuhashi (43'), Samper (74')
Nov 15, 2020 5am
Vissel Kobe
0-2
Shonan Bellmare

Osaki (86')
Okamoto (78'), Saito (84')
Sep 5, 2020 10.30am
Shonan Bellmare
1-1
Vissel Kobe
Oiwa (50')
Sakai (53')
Watanabe (88')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!