MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 23:51:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 21, 2022 at 6am UK at Kincho Stadium
Cerezo
3 - 1
Gamba Osaka
Taggart (58'), Okuno (66', 90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Yamami (33')
Okuno (53'), Dawhan (82')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Cerezo Osaka and Gamba Osaka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-2 Cerezo
Sunday, May 29 at 7am in J1 League
Next Game: Hiroshima vs. Cerezo
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 2-1 Gamba Osaka
Sunday, May 29 at 9am in J1 League
Next Game: Gamba Osaka vs. Yokohama
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cerezo Osaka win with a probability of 46.77%. A draw had a probability of 27.7% and a win for Gamba Osaka had a probability of 25.53%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cerezo Osaka win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.42%) and 2-1 (8.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.82%), while for a Gamba Osaka win it was 0-1 (9.48%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Cerezo Osaka would win this match.

Result
Cerezo OsakaDrawGamba Osaka
46.77% (-0.522 -0.52) 27.71% (0.532 0.53) 25.53% (-0.012 -0.01)
Both teams to score 44.63% (-1.419 -1.42)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.71% (-1.813 -1.81)60.29% (1.813 1.81)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.54% (-1.396 -1.4)80.46% (1.395 1.4)
Cerezo Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.15% (-1.072 -1.07)25.85% (1.072 1.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.18% (-1.474 -1.47)60.82% (1.473 1.47)
Gamba Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.2% (-1.029 -1.03)39.8% (1.028 1.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.53% (-0.96 -0.96)76.47% (0.96000000000001 0.96)
Score Analysis
    Cerezo Osaka 46.77%
    Gamba Osaka 25.53%
    Draw 27.69%
Cerezo OsakaDrawGamba Osaka
1-0 @ 13.92% (0.52 0.52)
2-0 @ 9.42% (0.063999999999998 0.06)
2-1 @ 8.67% (-0.185 -0.19)
3-0 @ 4.25% (-0.103 -0.1)
3-1 @ 3.91% (-0.209 -0.21)
3-2 @ 1.8% (-0.15 -0.15)
4-0 @ 1.44% (-0.081 -0.08)
4-1 @ 1.32% (-0.114 -0.11)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 46.77%
1-1 @ 12.82% (0.12 0.12)
0-0 @ 10.28% (0.672 0.67)
2-2 @ 4% (-0.201 -0.2)
Other @ 0.6%
Total : 27.69%
0-1 @ 9.48% (0.376 0.38)
1-2 @ 5.91% (-0.109 -0.11)
0-2 @ 4.37% (0.053999999999999 0.05)
1-3 @ 1.81% (-0.086 -0.09)
0-3 @ 1.34% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.23% (-0.098 -0.1)
Other @ 1.39%
Total : 25.53%

Head to Head
Aug 28, 2021 11am
May 2, 2021 7am
Cerezo
1-1
Gamba Osaka
Nakajima (74')
Patric (82' pen.)
Alves (62')
Nov 3, 2020 5am
Cerezo
1-1
Gamba Osaka
Toyokawa (34')
Jonjic (51')
Ideguchi (32')
Young-gwon (4'), Patric (51'), Miura (78'), Fukuda (79'), Suganuma (90+5')
Jul 4, 2020 10am
Gamba Osaka
1-2
Cerezo
Ademilson (68' pen.)
Okuno (45+2'), Maruhashi (62')
Kimoto (66')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!