MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 16:52:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
De Graafschap
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 15
Dec 4, 2023 at 7pm UK
Stadion De Vijverberg
De Graafschap
1 - 1
Dordrecht
Onal (49')
Warmerdam (22'), Buttner (30')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Sebaoui (18')
Bronkhorst (43'), Receveur (64'), 't Zand (86')
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between De Graafschap and Dordrecht.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oss 0-1 De Graafschap
Friday, December 1 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Dordrecht 2-0 Roda JC
Friday, December 1 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a De Graafschap win with a probability of 57.72%. A draw had a probability of 22% and a win for Dordrecht had a probability of 20.27%.

The most likely scoreline for a De Graafschap win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.88%) and 2-0 (9.49%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.34%), while for a Dordrecht win it was 1-2 (5.42%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.3% likelihood.

Result
De GraafschapDrawDordrecht
57.72% (-1.602 -1.6) 22.01% (0.446 0.45) 20.27% (1.161 1.16)
Both teams to score 55.38% (0.485 0.48)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.93% (-0.308 -0.31)43.07% (0.312 0.31)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.53% (-0.303 -0.3)65.47% (0.307 0.31)
De Graafschap Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.34% (-0.60299999999999 -0.6)14.66% (0.605 0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.18% (-1.175 -1.18)42.82% (1.18 1.18)
Dordrecht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.9% (1.021 1.02)35.1% (-1.016 -1.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.15% (1.054 1.05)71.85% (-1.05 -1.05)
Score Analysis
    De Graafschap 57.72%
    Dordrecht 20.27%
    Draw 22.01%
De GraafschapDrawDordrecht
2-1 @ 9.93% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-0 @ 9.88% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-0 @ 9.49% (-0.287 -0.29)
3-1 @ 6.35% (-0.155 -0.16)
3-0 @ 6.07% (-0.322 -0.32)
3-2 @ 3.33% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.05% (-0.143 -0.14)
4-0 @ 2.91% (-0.222 -0.22)
4-2 @ 1.6% (-0.03 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1.17% (-0.082 -0.08)
5-0 @ 1.12% (-0.112 -0.11)
Other @ 2.82%
Total : 57.72%
1-1 @ 10.34% (0.2 0.2)
2-2 @ 5.2% (0.131 0.13)
0-0 @ 5.15% (0.071 0.07)
3-3 @ 1.16% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 22.01%
1-2 @ 5.42% (0.25 0.25)
0-1 @ 5.39% (0.218 0.22)
0-2 @ 2.82% (0.188 0.19)
1-3 @ 1.89% (0.137 0.14)
2-3 @ 1.81% (0.094 0.09)
0-3 @ 0.98% (0.09 0.09)
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 20.27%

How you voted: De Graafschap vs Dordrecht

De Graafschap
60.0%
Draw
20.0%
Dordrecht
20.0%
15
Head to Head
Mar 10, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 28
Dordrecht
0-4
De Graafschap
Korte (10'), Neghli (16'), Kaandorp (83'), Buttner (87' pen.)
Aug 26, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 4
De Graafschap
1-1
Dordrecht
Neghli (66')
Brittijn (29'), Buttner (55')
Schippers (5')
Wielzen (64'), van Huizen (84')
Feb 11, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 26
De Graafschap
2-2
Dordrecht
Hendriks (3', 90+6' pen.)
Donkor (67', 75')
Zehir (30'), Donkor (90'), Mannes (90+5'), N'Diaye (90+7')
Nov 19, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 15
Dordrecht
0-4
De Graafschap

Miceli (29'), Pascu (32'), van Huizen (55'), N'Diaye (88')
Van Heertum (53'), Konings (62'), Brittijn (65'), Gravenberch (90+1')
Baas (42')
Apr 2, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 31
De Graafschap
0-3
Dordrecht

Lelieveld (9'), van de Pavert (70')
van de Pavert (83')
Agrafiotis (34'), Bannis (54', 61')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II27176455253057
2Roda JC27158447222553
3ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag27148556332350
4De GraafschapDe Graafschap2714494035546
5Groningen26136743222145
6Dordrecht26111054940943
7Cambuur27116106054639
8Jong AZJong AZ2611693839-139
9VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo2710894244-238
10NAC BredaNAC Breda2610794438637
11MVV MaastrichtMVV27107104843537
12EmmenEmmen26106103740-336
13Helmond SportHelmond2797114042-234
14FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven2771283439-533
15Jong AjaxJong Ajax2679104146-530
16Jong PSVJong PSV2667134056-1625
17Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht2658132446-2223
18TelstarTelstar2655162548-2320
19Den BoschDen Bosch2748152447-2320
20TOP OssOss2662181846-2820

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!