MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:48:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 16
Nov 24, 2023 at 7pm UK
Sportcomplex Zoudenbalch
De Graafschap

Jong Utrecht
2 - 0
De Graafschap

Augustinus-Jensen (28'), van de Haar (90+4')
Rohd (65')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between Jong FC Utrecht and De Graafschap.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Willem II 2-1 Jong Utrecht
Friday, November 10 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Telstar 1-2 De Graafschap
Friday, November 10 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a De Graafschap win with a probability of 51.06%. A win for Jong FC Utrecht had a probability of 25.33% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a De Graafschap win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (9.57%) and 0-2 (8.34%). The likeliest Jong FC Utrecht win was 2-1 (6.43%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.09%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood.

Result
Jong FC UtrechtDrawDe Graafschap
25.33% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03) 23.61%51.06% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Both teams to score 56.62% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.46% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)44.54% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.09% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)66.91% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Jong FC Utrecht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.62% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)31.38% (0.040000000000003 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.25% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)67.74% (0.046999999999997 0.05)
De Graafschap Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.51% (0.0030000000000001 0)17.49% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.01% (0.0020000000000024 0)47.99%
Score Analysis
    Jong FC Utrecht 25.33%
    De Graafschap 51.06%
    Draw 23.61%
Jong FC UtrechtDrawDe Graafschap
2-1 @ 6.43% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-0 @ 6.36% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 3.69% (-0.004 -0)
3-1 @ 2.48% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 2.17% (-0.004 -0)
3-0 @ 1.43% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 25.33%
1-1 @ 11.09% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.6% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-0 @ 5.49% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.26% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 23.61%
1-2 @ 9.67% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-1 @ 9.57% (0.013000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.34% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
1-3 @ 5.62% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 4.85% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 2.45% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-4 @ 2.11% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 1.42% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.78%
Total : 51.06%

Head to Head
Jan 30, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 22
Jong Utrecht
1-1
De Graafschap
Oehlers (25')
Hillen (58')
Oct 14, 2022 7pm
Dec 20, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 20
Jong Utrecht
0-2
De Graafschap

Ikeshita (39')
Korte (34'), Gravenberch (89')
Gravenberch (78'), Acheffay (84')
Sep 24, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 8
De Graafschap
2-2
Jong Utrecht
Dekker (39'), Brittijn (90+5')
Dekker (74')
Fortes (51' og.), Sanches Fernandes (87')
van den Berg (25'), van der Kust (90+1')
Apr 5, 2021 1.30pm
Gameweek 32
Jong Utrecht
0-1
De Graafschap

Mukeh (33')
Van Mieghem (22')
Verbeek (19')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II34227571304173
2Roda JC342010465303570
3Groningen34207764283667
4Dordrecht341712566452163
5ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag341610865442158
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap34184125447758
7NAC BredaNAC Breda34148125651550
8MVV MaastrichtMVV34147135854449
9Jong AZJong AZ34147135355-249
10Cambuur34136156765245
11VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo34129134851-345
12EmmenEmmen34136154956-745
13Helmond SportHelmond34128144650-444
14Jong AjaxJong Ajax34109155159-839
15FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven34814124153-1238
16TelstarTelstar3496194160-1933
17TOP OssOss34102222857-2932
18Jong PSVJong PSV3487195476-2231
19Den BoschDen Bosch3478193260-2829
20Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht3459202967-3824


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!