MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 15:32:16| >> :600:244019:244019:
Apr 13, 2022 at 11pm UK at Estadio Monumental David Arellano
Colo-Colo
2 - 1
Alianza Lima
Martin Lucero (27'), Pavez (56')
Opazo (52'), Zaldivia (71'), Villanueva (85')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Benitez (69')
Rodriguez (75'), Rojas (82'), Miguez (90+3')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Group Stage clash between Colo-Colo and Alianza Lima.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Colo-Colo 3-4 Fortaleza
Wednesday, May 25 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Next Game: Colo-Colo vs. Internacional
Wednesday, June 29 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: River Plate 8-1 Alianza Lima
Wednesday, May 25 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Colo-Colo win with a probability of 46.9%. A win for Alianza Lima had a probability of 30.51% and a draw had a probability of 22.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Colo-Colo win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.81%) and 2-0 (6.28%). The likeliest Alianza Lima win was 1-2 (7.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.9%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Colo-Colo in this match.

Result
Colo-ColoDrawAlianza Lima
46.9%22.58%30.51%
Both teams to score 64.54%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.05%35.94%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.96%58.03%
Colo-Colo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.2%15.79%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.06%44.94%
Alianza Lima Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.64%23.35%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.68%57.32%
Score Analysis
    Colo-Colo 46.9%
    Alianza Lima 30.51%
    Draw 22.58%
Colo-ColoDrawAlianza Lima
2-1 @ 9.14%
1-0 @ 6.81%
2-0 @ 6.28%
3-1 @ 5.62%
3-2 @ 4.09%
3-0 @ 3.86%
4-1 @ 2.59%
4-2 @ 1.89%
4-0 @ 1.78%
5-1 @ 0.96%
4-3 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 46.9%
1-1 @ 9.9%
2-2 @ 6.64%
0-0 @ 3.69%
3-3 @ 1.98%
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 22.58%
1-2 @ 7.2%
0-1 @ 5.36%
0-2 @ 3.9%
1-3 @ 3.49%
2-3 @ 3.22%
0-3 @ 1.89%
1-4 @ 1.27%
2-4 @ 1.17%
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 30.51%

How you voted: Colo-Colo vs Alianza Lima

Colo-Colo
84.3%
Draw
9.8%
Alianza Lima
5.9%
51
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!