MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 14:59:07| >> :120:4415:4415:
May 25, 2022 at 11pm UK at Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti
River Plate
8 - 1
Alianza Lima
Alvarez (15', 18', 41', 54', 57', 83'), Simon (53'), Gomez (79')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Lavandeira (89' pen.)
Vilchez (14'), Rodriguez (54')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Copa Libertadores clash between River Plate and Alianza Lima, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Defensa 0-0 River Plate
Monday, June 6 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: River Plate vs. Tucuman
Sunday, June 12 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: River Plate 8-1 Alianza Lima
Wednesday, May 25 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores

We said: River Plate 3-1 Alianza Lima

The hosts have won both of their home group games by a combined 6-0 scoreline, and we think that River Plate will grab another home win on Wednesday when they face an Alianza Lima side that have picked up just one point in their five group matches. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a River Plate win with a probability of 58.88%. A draw had a probability of 21.6% and a win for Alianza Lima had a probability of 19.51%.

The most likely scoreline for a River Plate win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.79%) and 2-0 (9.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.14%), while for an Alianza Lima win it was 1-2 (5.26%). The actual scoreline of 8-1 was predicted with a 0% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that River Plate would win this match.

Result
River PlateDrawAlianza Lima
58.88% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02) 21.61% (0.0010000000000012 0) 19.51% (0.022000000000002 0.02)
Both teams to score 55.46% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.64% (0.024000000000001 0.02)42.36% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.23% (0.024999999999999 0.02)64.77% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)
River Plate Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.94% (0.0040000000000049 0)14.06% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.35% (0.0030000000000001 0)41.65%
Alianza Lima Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.53% (0.034999999999997 0.03)35.47% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.77% (0.036999999999999 0.04)72.23% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    River Plate 58.88%
    Alianza Lima 19.51%
    Draw 21.61%
River PlateDrawAlianza Lima
2-1 @ 9.95% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-0 @ 9.79% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.6% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.5%
3-0 @ 6.28% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.37% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 3.19%
4-0 @ 3.08% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.65% (0.0010000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 1.25%
5-0 @ 1.21% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 58.88%
1-1 @ 10.14%
2-2 @ 5.16% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-0 @ 4.99% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-3 @ 1.17% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 21.61%
1-2 @ 5.26% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-1 @ 5.17% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 2.68% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 1.82% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.78% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 0.93% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 19.51%

How you voted: River Plate vs Alianza Lima

River Plate
76.2%
Draw
14.3%
Alianza Lima
9.5%
21
Head to Head
Apr 7, 2022 1am
Alianza Lima
0-1
River Plate

Valenzuela (67'), Ballon (87')
Rodriguez (88')
Suarez (65')
Apr 11, 2019 11pm
Group A
River Plate
3-0
Alianza Lima
Suarez (15'), Martinez (54'), De La Cruz (93')
Martinez (56'), Pinola (61')

Guidino (10'), Duclos (24'), Cartagena (79')
Mar 7, 2019 12.30am
Group A
Alianza Lima
1-1
River Plate
Manzaneda (31')
Cartagena (71'), Riojas (79'), Rodriguez (81'), Gallese (92')
Ferreira (96')
Borre (79'), Ferreira (86'), Montiel (87')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!