MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 14:47:55| >> :600:241358:241358:
Apr 28, 2022 at 1am UK at Estadio Monumental David Arellano
Colo-Colo
1 - 2
River Plate
Martin Lucero (90+2')
Fuentes (62'), Costa (82')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Suarez (82'), Barco (89')
Casco (19'), Perez (57'), Barco (80')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Group Stage clash between Colo-Colo and River Plate.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Colo-Colo 3-4 Fortaleza
Wednesday, May 25 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Next Game: Colo-Colo vs. Internacional
Wednesday, June 29 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Defensa 0-0 River Plate
Monday, June 6 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: River Plate vs. Tucuman
Sunday, June 12 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a River Plate win with a probability of 48.13%. A win for Colo-Colo had a probability of 27.97% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a River Plate win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (9.01%) and 0-2 (7.64%). The likeliest Colo-Colo win was 2-1 (6.92%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.16%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for River Plate in this match.

Result
Colo-ColoDrawRiver Plate
27.97%23.9%48.13%
Both teams to score 58.02%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.24%43.77%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.85%66.16%
Colo-Colo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.04%28.96%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.15%64.85%
River Plate Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.68%18.33%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.58%49.42%
Score Analysis
    Colo-Colo 27.97%
    River Plate 48.13%
    Draw 23.9%
Colo-ColoDrawRiver Plate
2-1 @ 6.92%
1-0 @ 6.58%
2-0 @ 4.08%
3-1 @ 2.86%
3-2 @ 2.42%
3-0 @ 1.68%
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 27.97%
1-1 @ 11.16%
2-2 @ 5.87%
0-0 @ 5.31%
3-3 @ 1.37%
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 23.9%
1-2 @ 9.47%
0-1 @ 9.01%
0-2 @ 7.64%
1-3 @ 5.36%
0-3 @ 4.32%
2-3 @ 3.32%
1-4 @ 2.27%
0-4 @ 1.83%
2-4 @ 1.41%
Other @ 3.5%
Total : 48.13%

How you voted: Colo-Colo vs River Plate

Colo-Colo
23.5%
Draw
29.4%
River Plate
47.1%
17
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!