MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 15:30:44| >> :600:438312:438312:
May 20, 2022 at 1am UK at Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti
River Plate
4 - 0
Colo-Colo
Palavecino (42'), de la Cruz (52'), Martinez (66'), Barco (68')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Opazo (61')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Friday's Copa Libertadores clash between River Plate and Colo-Colo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Defensa 0-0 River Plate
Monday, June 6 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: River Plate vs. Tucuman
Sunday, June 12 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Colo-Colo 3-4 Fortaleza
Wednesday, May 25 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Next Game: Colo-Colo vs. Internacional
Wednesday, June 29 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana

We said: River Plate 2-0 Colo-Colo

La Banda can beat you in a variety of ways, and as good as Colo-Colo are when it comes to controlling the pace of a game, we do not expect them to be effective against the Argentines, who are as good on the ball as any club in South America. If River Plate have the ball for long stretches as we anticipate, Los Albos could struggle to keep up with the speed and skill that Gallardo can depend on to get the job done. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a River Plate win with a probability of 46.28%. A win for Colo-Colo had a probability of 28.52% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a River Plate win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.27%) and 2-0 (7.98%). The likeliest Colo-Colo win was 0-1 (7.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.96%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 1.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that River Plate would win this match.

Result
River PlateDrawColo-Colo
46.28% (0.515 0.52) 25.2% (0.054000000000002 0.05) 28.52% (-0.577 -0.58)
Both teams to score 54.1% (-0.55 -0.55)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.9% (-0.55 -0.55)49.1% (0.54199999999999 0.54)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.83% (-0.499 -0.5)71.17% (0.49299999999999 0.49)
River Plate Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.76% (0.0010000000000048 0)21.23% (-0.0059999999999967 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.86% (0.0039999999999978 0)54.14% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Colo-Colo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.69% (-0.70400000000001 -0.7)31.31% (0.698 0.7)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.33% (-0.825 -0.82)67.67% (0.818 0.82)
Score Analysis
    River Plate 46.27%
    Colo-Colo 28.52%
    Draw 25.2%
River PlateDrawColo-Colo
1-0 @ 10.3% (0.23 0.23)
2-1 @ 9.27% (0.032 0.03)
2-0 @ 7.98% (0.179 0.18)
3-1 @ 4.79% (0.017 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.12% (0.093 0.09)
3-2 @ 2.78% (-0.044 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.86% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.6% (0.036 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.08% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 46.27%
1-1 @ 11.96% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
0-0 @ 6.65% (0.147 0.15)
2-2 @ 5.38% (-0.086 -0.09)
3-3 @ 1.08% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.2%
0-1 @ 7.72% (0.023 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.95% (-0.112 -0.11)
0-2 @ 4.48% (-0.074 -0.07)
1-3 @ 2.69% (-0.097 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.08% (-0.075 -0.07)
0-3 @ 1.74% (-0.063 -0.06)
Other @ 2.87%
Total : 28.52%

How you voted: River Plate vs Colo-Colo

River Plate
87.0%
Draw
13.0%
Colo-Colo
0.0%
23
Head to Head
Apr 28, 2022 1am
Colo-Colo
1-2
River Plate
Martin Lucero (90+2')
Fuentes (62'), Costa (82')
Suarez (82'), Barco (89')
Casco (19'), Perez (57'), Barco (80')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!