MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 17:25:41| >> :60:58:58:
AFC Champions League | Group Stage
Dec 4, 2023 at 4pm UK
Khalid Bin Mohammed Stadium
Al-Hilal
2 - 1
Nassaji Mazandaran
Michael (4'), Al-Dawsari (54')
Alhamddan (45+1'), Al-Wutaian (57'), Al-Faraj (84')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Ghaed Rahmati (77')
Ghaed Rahmati (42'), Mohammadzadeh (65')
Coverage of the AFC Champions League Group Stage clash between Al-Hilal and Nassaji Mazandaran.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nassaji Mazandaran 2-0 Mumbai City
Tuesday, November 28 at 4pm in AFC Champions League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Hilal win with a probability of 88.78%. A draw had a probability of 8% and a win for Nassaji Mazandaran had a probability of 3.23%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Hilal win was 3-0 with a probability of 12.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.38%) and 4-0 (10.54%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (3.79%), while for a Nassaji Mazandaran win it was 0-1 (1.14%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Al-Hilal would win this match.

Result
Al-HilalDrawNassaji Mazandaran
88.78% (0.315 0.31) 7.99% (-0.1951 -0.2) 3.23% (-0.1201 -0.12)
Both teams to score 41.02% (-0.319 -0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
74.49% (0.312 0.31)25.51% (-0.312 -0.31)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
54.41% (0.404 0.4)45.58% (-0.404 -0.4)
Al-Hilal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
96.43% (0.096000000000004 0.1)3.57% (-0.097 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
84.53% (0.31800000000001 0.32)15.46% (-0.32 -0.32)
Nassaji Mazandaran Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
42.54% (-0.373 -0.37)57.46% (0.373 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
10.7% (-0.205 -0.21)89.3% (0.205 0.2)
Score Analysis
    Al-Hilal 88.77%
    Nassaji Mazandaran 3.23%
    Draw 7.99%
Al-HilalDrawNassaji Mazandaran
3-0 @ 12.65% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-0 @ 11.38% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
4-0 @ 10.54% (0.13 0.13)
5-0 @ 7.03% (0.138 0.14)
3-1 @ 7.01% (-0.055 -0.05)
1-0 @ 6.83% (-0.083 -0.08)
2-1 @ 6.31% (-0.1 -0.1)
4-1 @ 5.84% (0.00099999999999945 0)
6-0 @ 3.9% (0.107 0.11)
5-1 @ 3.89% (0.032 0.03)
6-1 @ 2.16% (0.034 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.94% (-0.038 -0.04)
7-0 @ 1.86% (0.066 0.07)
4-2 @ 1.62% (-0.018 -0.02)
5-2 @ 1.08% (-0.004 -0)
7-1 @ 1.03% (0.025 0.03)
Other @ 3.68%
Total : 88.77%
1-1 @ 3.79% (-0.091 -0.09)
0-0 @ 2.05% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-2 @ 1.75% (-0.049 -0.05)
Other @ 0.4%
Total : 7.99%
0-1 @ 1.14% (-0.037 -0.04)
1-2 @ 1.05% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 1.04%
Total : 3.23%

How you voted: Al-Hilal vs Nassaji Mazandaran

Al-Hilal
71.4%
Draw
28.6%
Nassaji Mazandaran
0.0%
7
Head to Head
Oct 3, 2023 5pm
Group Stage
Nassaji Mazandaran
0-3
Al-Hilal

Mehdi Janmaleki (45+9')
Mohammad Houshmand (38')
Mitrovic (18'), Neymar (58'), Al-Shehri (90+3')
Al-Faraj (38')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
15Brentford2574143544-925
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
17Everton2687112834-621
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!