MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 08:20:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Adelaide United
Brisbane Roar
Central Coast Mariners
Macarthur
Melbourne City
Melbourne Victory
Newcastle Jets
Perth Glory
Sydney FC
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney Wanderers
Western United
Newcastle Jets
Australian A-League | Gameweek 18
Feb 25, 2024 at 6am UK
McDonald Jones Stadium
Macarthur

Newcastle Jets
2 - 2
Macarthur

Goodwin (71'), Stamatelopoulos (89' pen.)
O'Neill (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Davila (69'), Germain (81')
Auglah (90+2')
Coverage of the Australian A-League clash between Newcastle Jets and Macarthur.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Western Utd 2-0 Newcastle Jets
Friday, February 16 at 8.45am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Macarthur 1-2 Wellington
Sunday, February 18 at 7.01am in Australian A-League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Newcastle Jets win with a probability of 43.09%. A win for Macarthur had a probability of 34.5% and a draw had a probability of 22.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Newcastle Jets win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (5.89%) and 2-0 (5.35%). The likeliest Macarthur win was 1-2 (7.65%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.49%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 7% likelihood.

Result
Newcastle JetsDrawMacarthur
43.09% (0.43 0.43) 22.41% (-0.081 -0.08) 34.5% (-0.347 -0.35)
Both teams to score 67.07% (0.214 0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.62% (0.31999999999999 0.32)33.38% (-0.318 -0.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.84% (0.364 0.36)55.16% (-0.363 -0.36)
Newcastle Jets Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.79% (0.294 0.29)16.22% (-0.293 -0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.29% (0.532 0.53)45.71% (-0.532 -0.53)
Macarthur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.05% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)19.95% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.89% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)52.11% (0.038999999999994 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Newcastle Jets 43.09%
    Macarthur 34.5%
    Draw 22.41%
Newcastle JetsDrawMacarthur
2-1 @ 8.63% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 5.89% (-0.04 -0.04)
2-0 @ 5.35% (0.017 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.23% (0.063 0.06)
3-2 @ 4.22% (0.048 0.05)
3-0 @ 3.25% (0.042 0.04)
4-1 @ 2.38% (0.052 0.05)
4-2 @ 1.92% (0.04 0.04)
4-0 @ 1.48% (0.034 0.03)
4-3 @ 1.03% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 3.71%
Total : 43.09%
1-1 @ 9.49% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)
2-2 @ 6.95% (0.011 0.01)
0-0 @ 3.24% (-0.055 -0.06)
3-3 @ 2.27% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 0.47%
Total : 22.41%
1-2 @ 7.65% (-0.064 -0.06)
0-1 @ 5.22% (-0.091 -0.09)
0-2 @ 4.2% (-0.078 -0.08)
1-3 @ 4.11% (-0.037999999999999 -0.04)
2-3 @ 3.74% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 2.26% (-0.043 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.66% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.51%
3-4 @ 0.91% (0.009 0.01)
0-4 @ 0.91% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 34.5%

Head to Head
Jan 5, 2024 8.45am
Gameweek 11
Macarthur
1-1
Newcastle Jets
Germain (90+9' pen.)
Jurman (14'), Uskok (90+1'), Germain (90+3')
Taylor (9')
Grozos (89'), Cancar (90+8')
Apr 14, 2023 10.45am
Gameweek 24
Newcastle Jets
2-1
Macarthur
Jurman (79'), O'Neill (90+5')
Arabuli (90+2')
Feb 18, 2023 7am
Jan 8, 2023 4am
May 1, 2022 7.05am
Gameweek 26
Macarthur
0-3
Newcastle Jets

De Silva (3'), Noone (84')
Siatravanis (4'), Yuel (66'), Mikeltadze (73')
Thurgate (34')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Central Coast MarinersCentral Coast25154644261849
2Wellington PhoenixWellington25147438251349
3Melbourne VictoryVictory251011440291141
4Sydney FCSydney FC2511594539638
5Macarthur2510874445-138
6Western Sydney WanderersWestern Sydney25104113943-434
7Melbourne CityMelbourne City25961047371033
8Brisbane RoarBrisbane Roar2585123951-1229
9Adelaide UnitedAdelaide United2484124545028
10Newcastle JetsNewcastle Jets2569103743-627
11Perth GloryPerth Glory2557134258-1622
12Western UnitedWestern Utd2464142948-1922


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!