MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 13:23:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Sutton United
League Two | Gameweek 21
Jan 30, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Borough Sports Ground
Harrogate Town
Sutton
1 - 2
Harrogate
Jackson (87')
Kizzi (81')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Muldoon (58', 75')
Dooley (33'), Burrell (52'), Sutton (67')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's League Two clash between Sutton United and Harrogate Town, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Walsall 1-1 Sutton
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Forest Green 0-2 Harrogate
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in League Two

We said: Sutton United 1-1 Harrogate Town

Sutton will be desperate to end their wait for a win in Tuesday's fixture against Harrogate, but we think that they will have to settle for a fourth consecutive draw, with their opponents currently enjoying a three-game unbeaten away run. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sutton United win with a probability of 43.24%. A win for Harrogate Town had a probability of 30.97% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sutton United win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.95%) and 2-0 (7.49%). The likeliest Harrogate Town win was 0-1 (8.4%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.26%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
Sutton UnitedDrawHarrogate Town
43.24% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03) 25.8% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 30.97% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Both teams to score 53.55%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.55% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)50.45% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.62% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)72.38% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Sutton United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.78% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)23.22% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.88% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)57.12% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Harrogate Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.74% (0.02000000000001 0.02)30.26% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.57% (0.024000000000001 0.02)66.43% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Sutton United 43.23%
    Harrogate Town 30.97%
    Draw 25.8%
Sutton UnitedDrawHarrogate Town
1-0 @ 10.25% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.95% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 7.49% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.36% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-0 @ 3.65% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.61% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.59% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.33% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 0.95% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 43.23%
1-1 @ 12.26%
0-0 @ 7.03% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-2 @ 5.35% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.04%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.8%
0-1 @ 8.4% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.33% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 5.02% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.92% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 2.13% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 2% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 30.97%

How you voted: Sutton vs Harrogate

Sutton United
45.0%
Draw
25.0%
Harrogate Town
30.0%
20
Head to Head
Jan 28, 2023 3pm
Sep 3, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 7
Sutton
2-1
Harrogate
Beautyman (21'), Kouassi (70')
Rose (90+5')
Armstrong (45+2' pen.)
Richards (26'), Austerfield (48')
Horbury (73')
May 7, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 46
Harrogate
0-2
Sutton
Eastmond (8'), Olaofe (78')
Kizzi (63')
Jan 25, 2022 7.45pm
Quarter-Finals
Sutton
1-0
Harrogate
Eastmond (80')
Davis (4'), Smith (74')

Armstrong (4'), Page (29'), McArdle (71')
Dec 18, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 22
Sutton
1-0
Harrogate
Wilson (30')
Barden (32'), Bugiel (63')

Diamond (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Mansfield TownMansfield331712467293863
2Stockport CountyStockport34189766372963
3Crewe AlexandraCrewe341710762461661
4Wrexham33178859441559
5MK Dons341771055441158
6BarrowBarrow33141184739853
7Gillingham34156133239-751
8Crawley TownCrawley33154144949049
9Walsall33139115046448
10Morecambe33139114852-448
11Harrogate TownHarrogate33146134048-848
12AFC Wimbledon341211114739847
13Notts County33145146662447
14Accrington StanleyAccrington33137134642446
15Bradford CityBradford331210114139246
16Newport CountyNewport33137134752-546
17Tranmere RoversTranmere34124185249340
18Swindon TownSwindon341010145761-440
19Salford City34109155163-1239
20Doncaster RoversDoncaster33116164357-1439
21Colchester UnitedColchester3387184461-1731
22Grimsby Town32612144460-1630
23Forest Green RoversForest Green3368193360-2726
24Sutton UnitedSutton34411193664-2823

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!