MX23RW : Monday, June 17 03:16:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 18
May 29, 2024 at 6pm UK
Alfheim Stadion

Tromso
3 - 0
Fredrikstad

Nordas (17', 80' pen.), Napoleon Romsaas (34')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Woledzi (78')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Tromso IL and Fredrikstad, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fredrikstad 0-0 Tromso
Saturday, May 25 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Fredrikstad 0-0 Tromso
Saturday, May 25 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

We said: Tromso IL 2-1 Fredrikstad

After keeping an in-form Fredrikstad at bay over the weekend, Tromso should be confident of continuing their good form at Romssa Arena and recording a third straight win at the venue. The visitors have enjoyed a fairytale opening to the season as they sit second in the league standings, but we feel that Fredrikstad will be brought back down to earth slightly on Wednesday night. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tromso IL win with a probability of 39.16%. A win for Fredrikstad had a probability of 35.25% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tromso IL win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.55%) and 2-0 (6.45%). The likeliest Fredrikstad win was 0-1 (8.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.11%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Tromso IL would win this match.

Result
Tromso ILDrawFredrikstad
39.16% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06) 25.58% (0.049999999999997 0.05) 35.25% (0.012 0.01)
Both teams to score 55.55% (-0.161 -0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.56% (-0.21400000000001 -0.21)48.44% (0.215 0.22)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.43% (-0.194 -0.19)70.57% (0.197 0.2)
Tromso IL Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.62% (-0.125 -0.13)24.37% (0.128 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.22% (-0.177 -0.18)58.78% (0.181 0.18)
Fredrikstad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.45% (-0.092000000000013 -0.09)26.54% (0.094000000000001 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.25% (-0.125 -0.13)61.75% (0.129 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Tromso IL 39.16%
    Fredrikstad 35.26%
    Draw 25.58%
Tromso ILDrawFredrikstad
1-0 @ 9.13% (0.046999999999999 0.05)
2-1 @ 8.55% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.45% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.02% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.03% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.67% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.42% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.07% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.94% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 39.16%
1-1 @ 12.11% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 6.47% (0.058 0.06)
2-2 @ 5.67% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.18% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.58%
0-1 @ 8.58% (0.053000000000001 0.05)
1-2 @ 8.03% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-2 @ 5.69% (0.019 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.55% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.52% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.51% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.18% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 35.26%

How you voted: Tromso vs Fredrikstad

Tromso IL
42.3%
Draw
19.2%
Fredrikstad
38.5%
52
Head to Head
May 25, 2024 5pm
Gameweek 10
Fredrikstad
0-0
Tromso
Molde (19')
Thierno Barry (25'), Yttergard Jenssen (45+2')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!