MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 07:31:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 7
May 12, 2024 at 4pm UK
KFUM Arena

KFUM
1 - 4
Fredrikstad

Andre Svindland (60' pen.)
Aleesami (62')
FT(HT: 0-4)
Bjorlo (3', 7'), Kjaer (33', 45')
Thomassen (66')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between KFUM Oslo and Fredrikstad.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Haugesund 0-1 KFUM
Sunday, May 5 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Odd 0-2 Fredrikstad
Sunday, May 5 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fredrikstad win with a probability of 39.34%. A win for KFUM Oslo had a probability of 35.06% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fredrikstad win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.57%) and 0-2 (6.49%). The likeliest KFUM Oslo win was 1-0 (8.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.12%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 1.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Fredrikstad would win this match.

Result
KFUM OsloDrawFredrikstad
35.06% (0.058999999999997 0.06) 25.6% (0.013999999999999 0.01) 39.34% (-0.068999999999996 -0.07)
Both teams to score 55.47% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.47% (-0.047000000000004 -0.05)48.53% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.35% (-0.043000000000003 -0.04)70.65% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
KFUM Oslo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.29% (0.015000000000001 0.02)26.7% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.04% (0.015999999999998 0.02)61.96% (-0.012 -0.01)
Fredrikstad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.68% (-0.054999999999993 -0.05)24.32% (0.058 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.29% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)58.7% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Score Analysis
    KFUM Oslo 35.06%
    Fredrikstad 39.34%
    Draw 25.59%
KFUM OsloDrawFredrikstad
1-0 @ 8.58% (0.020999999999999 0.02)
2-1 @ 8% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.66% (0.015 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.52% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.49% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.49% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.16% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 35.06%
1-1 @ 12.12% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.49% (0.013 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.66% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-3 @ 1.17% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.59%
0-1 @ 9.18% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 8.57% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.49% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.04% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.06% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.67% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.43% (-0.006 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.08% (-0.006 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.94% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 39.34%

How you voted: KFUM vs Fredrikstad

KFUM Oslo
36.4%
Draw
36.4%
Fredrikstad
27.3%
11
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt16113236132336
2SK BrannBrann178632520530
3MoldeMolde1684432191328
4Viking FKViking FK1484226161028
5Fredrikstad146532114723
6KFUM OsloKFUM155642222021
7StromsgodsetStromsgodset145451619-319
8Lillestrom146171824-619
9HamKam154561817117
10KristiansundKristiansund154562124-317
11RosenborgRosenborg145272027-717
12Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg155282230-817
13FK HaugesundHaugesund134271218-614
14Tromso ILTromso154291724-714
15Odd163581630-1414
16SandefjordSandefjord153482025-513


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!