MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 15:17:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 3
Apr 13, 2024 at 5pm UK
Nye Fredrikstad Stadion

Fredrikstad
2 - 2
Sarpsborg

Kvile (50'), Kjelsrud Johansen (90+2')
Kvile (72'), Nielsen (73')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Inge Berget (6'), Franklin (74')
Andersen (78'), Zekhnini (90+1')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Fredrikstad and Sarpsborg 08.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brann 0-2 Fredrikstad
Sunday, April 7 at 6.15pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Sarpsborg 0-1 Odd
Sunday, April 7 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sarpsborg 08 win with a probability of 42.71%. A win for Fredrikstad had a probability of 33.59% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sarpsborg 08 win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.44%) and 0-2 (6.17%). The likeliest Fredrikstad win was 2-1 (7.78%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.76%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.4% likelihood.

Result
FredrikstadDrawSarpsborg 08
33.59% (0.058999999999997 0.06) 23.7% (0.030000000000001 0.03) 42.71% (-0.086999999999996 -0.09)
Both teams to score 61.87% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.95% (-0.124 -0.12)40.05% (0.128 0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.59% (-0.129 -0.13)62.41% (0.133 0.13)
Fredrikstad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.45% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)23.55% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.4% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)57.6% (0.041000000000004 0.04)
Sarpsborg 08 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.93% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)19.07% (0.091000000000001 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.33% (-0.148 -0.15)50.67% (0.151 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Fredrikstad 33.59%
    Sarpsborg 08 42.71%
    Draw 23.7%
FredrikstadDrawSarpsborg 08
2-1 @ 7.78% (0.012 0.01)
1-0 @ 6.49% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
2-0 @ 4.7% (0.02 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.75% (0.0029999999999997 0)
3-2 @ 3.11% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.26% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.36%
4-2 @ 1.12% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 33.59%
1-1 @ 10.76% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-2 @ 6.45% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.49% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.72% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 23.7%
1-2 @ 8.92% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
0-1 @ 7.44% (0.022 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.17% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 4.93% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-3 @ 3.56% (-0.015 -0.02)
0-3 @ 3.41% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-4 @ 2.04% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.48% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.41% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 42.71%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt107212371623
2Fredrikstad106311971221
3SK BrannBrann116321811721
4MoldeMolde116232314920
5Viking FKViking FK105321611518
6StromsgodsetStromsgodset105141314-116
7KFUM OsloKFUM103521212014
8RosenborgRosenborg104151417-313
9FK HaugesundHaugesund104151014-413
10Odd113351121-1012
11HamKam112451313010
12KristiansundKristiansund102441317-410
13Lillestrom103161118-710
14Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg103161322-910
15SandefjordSandefjord92161115-47
16Tromso ILTromso92161017-77


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!