MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 07:24:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Norwegian Eliteserien | Gameweek 6
May 5, 2024 at 4pm UK
Skagerak Arena

Odd
0 - 2
Fredrikstad


Aukland (73')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Bjorlo (79'), Sorlokk (90+3')
Aukland (74')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between Odd and Fredrikstad.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Odd 3-3 Viking FK
Sunday, April 28 at 6.15pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Fredrikstad 1-0 Sandefjord
Sunday, April 28 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Odd win with a probability of 45.45%. A win for Fredrikstad had a probability of 30.95% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Odd win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.87%) and 2-0 (6.71%). The likeliest Fredrikstad win was 1-2 (7.39%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.78%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 4.3% likelihood.

Result
OddDrawFredrikstad
45.45% (-0.589 -0.59) 23.6% (0.079000000000001 0.08) 30.95% (0.507 0.51)
Both teams to score 61.06% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.37% (-0.125 -0.13)40.62% (0.122 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.99% (-0.13 -0.13)63.01% (0.126 0.13)
Odd Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.83% (-0.286 -0.29)18.16% (0.284 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.85% (-0.487 -0.49)49.14% (0.484 0.48)
Fredrikstad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.61% (0.256 0.26)25.38% (-0.26 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.81% (0.349 0.35)60.19% (-0.35299999999999 -0.35)
Score Analysis
    Odd 45.45%
    Fredrikstad 30.95%
    Draw 23.6%
OddDrawFredrikstad
2-1 @ 9.2% (-0.049000000000001 -0.05)
1-0 @ 7.87% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-0 @ 6.71% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
3-1 @ 5.23% (-0.076 -0.08)
3-0 @ 3.81% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-2 @ 3.58% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-1 @ 2.23% (-0.053 -0.05)
4-0 @ 1.63% (-0.052 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.53% (-0.025 -0.03)
Other @ 3.67%
Total : 45.45%
1-1 @ 10.78% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-2 @ 6.3% (0.013 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.61% (0.026 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.64%
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 23.6%
1-2 @ 7.39% (0.083 0.08)
0-1 @ 6.32% (0.082 0.08)
0-2 @ 4.33% (0.087 0.09)
1-3 @ 3.38% (0.062 0.06)
2-3 @ 2.88% (0.027 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.98% (0.054 0.05)
1-4 @ 1.16% (0.03 0.03)
2-4 @ 0.99% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 30.95%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt16113236132336
2SK BrannBrann168532419529
3MoldeMolde1584330161428
4Viking FKViking FK1484226161028
5Fredrikstad146532114723
6StromsgodsetStromsgodset145451619-319
7Lillestrom146171824-619
8KFUM OsloKFUM144641920-118
9HamKam154561817117
10KristiansundKristiansund154562124-317
11RosenborgRosenborg145272027-717
12Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg145182129-816
13FK HaugesundHaugesund134271218-614
14Tromso ILTromso154291724-714
15Odd163581630-1414
16SandefjordSandefjord153482025-513


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!